Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Gradients arrived today. Can't wait to unds'em

What is going to be the going rate after Kobe retires for Kobe 1-6?
I have a 11.5 DS kobe IV ASG sitting in my closet and am wondering?

Just picked these up.... Really happy with them...... Don't see these too often...

^They look fake. From your pics, the size tag on the inside is completely off, laces are wrong, and the grey on the tongue/midsole looks too light. The general shape of the shoe also looks kind of funny/off to me.

I don't know about you all but the Kobe gear these days is too crazy. I miss the simple but dope gear that came out between 05-10. Over the past few yrs I been going back and copping stuff I missed, sold out, or couldn't afford. Below are recent bball shorts pick ups and my shirt and jacket collections.

I don't know about you all but the Kobe gear these days is too crazy. I miss the simple but dope gear that came out between 05-10. Over the past few yrs I been going back and copping stuff I missed, sold out, or couldn't afford. Below are recent bball shorts pick ups and my shirt and jacket collections.

Nice stuff right there...:smokin

^They look fake. From your pics, the size tag on the inside is completely off, laces are wrong, and the grey on the tongue/midsole looks too light. The general shape of the shoe also looks kind of funny/off to me.
thanks, thats what i thougth they were

A new pickup! The Kobe 4 finals sample (it's purple instead of concord)

Comparison pic of the samples vs release finals homes

Back
Top Bottom