Kobe IV Appreciation thread

At one point had 10 pairs of IVs.....Sold most of them and now I regret it....Great shoe that really started it for the Kobe line.

At one point had 10 pairs of IVs.....Sold most of them and now I regret it....Great shoe that really started it for the Kobe line.

The best shoe i have ever balled in, one of the only that was snug/soft/comfy straight out of the box... ill post a collection pic in the sneaker showcase
smile.gif

The best shoe i have ever balled in, one of the only that was snug/soft/comfy straight out of the box... ill post a collection pic in the sneaker showcase
smile.gif

I wish I stocked up on these back then, comfiest shoe to play ball in (except when it bottoms out).

Hopefully they put this back on nikeid, I had a lot of ID's saved on my cart :smh:

my most recent pick up worn a hand full of times cant go wrong for 100, been looking for these for a while now 

^^ One of my favorites also. When I saw Kobe in them at MSG I knew that I had to get them. ^^

Got these in the mail today.

Last edited:
Yeah the sole is a bit pink but my friend hopefully can fix that I don't know I'll post a pic later and I wanted to know what you guys think.

EDIT: probably the best photos i can get right now. it's like a light pink. doesn't really bother me. these are my favorite shoes of ALL TIME and the wait was worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom