Kobe IV Appreciation thread

Nice stuff everyone!

S - I feel you fam!

Nice pics/kicks C! Those purple splatters are something else... Wish I went after those back then. And those MLKs :smokin :pimp:

Thanks S! The thing that got me with the purple splatters is the way Nike did a smoked sole and the splatter underneath :smokin Don't think they've done this with any other shoe.

Anyone know where i can find dirtydelsol on 10.5 -11 ? I tried ebay no luck

You can't just try once. You have to look every single day. Eventually you will find anything you want. Patience and persistence is the key.

You could also try craigslist or the NT/SC marketplaces.

You can't just try once. You have to look every single day. Eventually you will find anything you want. Patience and persistence is the key.

You could also try craigslist or the NT/SC marketplaces.
Thanks

I don't know why I passed on the purple splatters for under retail. They were so fresh. fumble on my part. If these ever go back up on nike ID...it will be a problem.

I don't know why I passed on the purple splatters for under retail. They were so fresh. fumble on my part. If these ever go back up on nike ID...it will be a problem.
I am also waiting for the iv to come bsck on ids,4 pairs minimum for me maybe more

I wish I still had a fresh pair of del sols. destroyed my pair on court pretending to drop
61 every time.

BG- well done sir.

For sure man, thanks. Hurts to see that used pair on eBay right now... I just can't do it :frown:

Very nice Josh.....

Yea, that seller has lossed his natural mind having the starting bid at $190 on those ASGs.

Back
Top Bottom