KOBE IV's COMING TO CANADA THIS WEEK????????????

Im wondering if the Kobe IV's will be released in Vancouver this weekend? Im going down this weekend, and apparently the release date was moved up fromthe 26th to the 20th of december. So Im wondering if canada will have them go on sale as well, or will we have to wait untill the new year?

Feb is when we will see out first pair. White/Purple/Black. Correct me if im wrong.

The CDP 11/12s were moved up from December 26th to the 20th...

the Kobe IV's wont be coming until February as PrimeSole stated... unless we got an extra colourway...

I thought that the release date was on december 26th and got moved to the 20th. That sucks, is this a canadian thing? cause the states get theres in a coupledays I think. If not, the beginning of january.

^ Thanks for the correction Process. I assumed it was February cause thats what I saw in the release pictures.

thnx process for the updated info!

if they were coming out this weekend it would have been amazing too...
would make me feel better buying the IV's and missing out on not pre-ordering the 11/12 CDP

I want the 4s more then any shoe, Im passin on the Jordans, I buy shoes to play in, not look at, so I need a good shoe, and the Kobe line is gettin the jobdone for me. Ive never had more fun playing in shoes like I have with the Kobe 3s and the hyperdunks. I love low to the ground shoes that dont weigh much butstill lock your foot in and provide great support and cushioning. I feel that Jordans are a thing of the passed when it comes to on the court. They just cantcompare, they are bulky,heavy,not flexable at all, so stiff, and they dont fit well. I did not enjoy the 23s one bit. I cant wait to get these Kobes, I hopethey give us all the colorways that come out.

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

thnx process for the updated info!

if they were coming out this weekend it would have been amazing too...
would make me feel better buying the IV's and missing out on not pre-ordering the 11/12 CDP

Yea... our rep over sold the pack in his region... we were the odd man out.
ohwell.gif

Only pack I REALLY wanted. There is a chance these will pop up on Nike's ATS in January, but I highly doubt it.

Someone care to share, are all general release colorways: white/black/purple, black/white/del-sol and "carpe diem" available inCanada?

Or which ones are excluded?

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Someone care to share, are all general release colorways: white/black/purple, black/white/del-sol and "carpe diem" available in Canada?

Or which ones are excluded?

I have seen all three available for order in Canada.

Now will all three make it to ship? That I don't know. Throw me some style numbers, and I will check.

*EDIT

I checked on the second pair and I have them as an April booking... the P.O.P colorway (playoff off package) ....

What Kobe's are still available in Canada? Particularly Toronto? The Del Sols,Inlines,Carpe Diem or the MPLS?

Del Soles, and the white/black/purple, also the ASG's... i don't believe we got the MPLS nor the Carpe Diem

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Del Soles, and the white/black/purple, also the ASG's... i don't believe we got the MPLS nor the Carpe Diem
So the All-Stars are widely available in all of Canada or just sneaker boutiques in Toronto like Goodfoot and the Vault?

nike-zoom-kobe-4-all-star-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom