KOBE- Nike Dream Season X

I just threw up on my key board
sick.gif

All kobes r TRASH
759b35f87217befa044d293e8c48d776.gif

Kinda wack that these are Asia exclusives. I wanted to scoop up a pair but all Asia sellers are charging a grip for shipping.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

Kinda wack that these are Asia exclusives. I wanted to scoop up a pair but all Asia sellers are charging a grip for shipping.

How much are they charging you? $30-40 is a reasonable amount for shipping shoes from Asia to, presumably, the US (EMS ~ airmail with tracking)...

I want to buy nike kobe dream season sz 12 color black/purple??? where I can find these shoes? im from philippines manila... pls! help me if u have some or seethat shoes at the mall... tnx!... pm me!...

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

I want to buy nike kobe dream season sz 12 color black/purple??? where I can find these shoes? im from philippines manila... pls! help me if u have some or see that shoes at the mall... tnx!... pm me!...
Dream Season's are all over the Metro in the P.I. just go to a Nike Park near you. NikeTalk Philippines is the best forum/thread to ask this

Finally, some one start a thread on the Dream Season!! I m from HK, and since I used to worked in a sneaker store gotta copped these with 30% in the summer. Ichanged the laces to the gold ones
pimp.gif
x100 now~ They feel great (FEATHERLITE), a solid shoe for the outdoors. I wanna cope the blk/maize/purple ones too but they look similar to the kobe away HDs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jethro

nikekobe24 wrote:

I want to buy nike kobe dream season sz 12 color black/purple??? where I can find these shoes? im from philippines manila... pls! help me if u have some or
see that shoes at the mall... tnx!... pm me!...
Dream Season's are all over the Metro in the P.I. just go to a Nike Park near you. NikeTalk Philippines is the best forum/thread to ask this

are u from manila? the stock here of dream season colorway black/purple is phase out and they are hard to find and also its big size... i want to buy dreamseason black/purple sz 12.. tnx!

Originally Posted by nikekobe24

Originally Posted by jethro

nikekobe24 wrote:

I want to buy nike kobe dream season sz 12 color black/purple??? where I can find these shoes? im from philippines manila... pls! help me if u have some or
see that shoes at the mall... tnx!... pm me!...

are u from manila? the stock here of dream season colorway black/purple is phase out and they are hard to find and also its big size... i want to buy dream season black/purple sz 12.. tnx!

Try Planet Sports, Olympic Village, Shoe Rack and stuff...yeah, im from Manila. Good Luck!

..again, another nike shoes with big swoosh in it...i miss the days when nike doesnt need to put overpowering swoosh in their basketball shoes just to berecognized that its from their brand...

...because of the big swoosh, all of their basketball shoes looks the same

waqk.jpg

I feel ya. I picked mine up in Manila. Where did she find those at though? I will have to have the woman pick some up for me.

Oh and of course, "I be rockin them beats"

Back
Top Bottom