Kobe Retro Pack

a down payment on a house for some sneakers? LOL :smh:

Damn papi....where u live at?...with that money im pretty sure i can BUY a house cash money on the spot in alot of places ...

And im pretty sure (if true) that whoever bought it is more than good on real estate.

I know what you mean by spending it on sneakers....but if money wasnt an issue to me ill prolly do it too.

View media item 1917674

Last edited:
a down payment on a house for some sneakers? LOL
mean.gif
$240k is a DOWN PAYMENT on a house for you?!

Bruh, move.

My down payment was the $8k lol...... some of you got me feeling like a chump but we all do the same hobby.

Bobtown/30 area. My house was $150k, used to be section 8 and the dude was upside down. Got a good deal.
That's a great deal. That area has blown up in past few years. You didn't deal with any of the tornado aftermath Christmas weekend? I was at my parent's place in Sunnyvale off 30/Belt Line and our neighborhood was hit. Closest house was 0.3 miles away and is being torn down now, but we didn't suffer any damage whatsoever. The cover I have on my car I leave there didn't even move. We got extremely lucky. 

That's a great deal. That area has blown up in past few years. You didn't deal with any of the tornado aftermath Christmas weekend? I was at my parent's place in Sunnyvale off 30/Belt Line and our neighborhood was hit. Closest house was 0.3 miles away and is being torn down now, but we didn't suffer any damage whatsoever. The cover I have on my car I leave there didn't even move. We got extremely lucky. 

You are very lucky. I live in the area by 190/30. Nothing happened to my house but damage was 0.10mi away and leveled homes 0.25mi away. Real scary moments that night.

Some info posted by a NT, not mine, told me this is 100% true

869802-907 AIR JORDAN KOBE PACK $500

Back
Top Bottom