Kobe Retro Pack

It is looking like this s*** isn't coming out. Honestly, I won't be mad if it doesn't. Just let me know if and when so I can make sure I do what I need to do to get them. Otherwise I'm not worrying about an unreleased PE.

With Dino's tweet, I think something is happening but all the info that has come out so far is BS.

That's what I thought. These sneaker blogs be desperate for news I see them posting xi renderings now

Man...that collection is crazy. I wonder if he ever wore them. It would kill me because I would want to wear them but I would never allow myself too.

Man...that collection is crazy. I wonder if he ever wore them. It would kill me because I would want to wear them but I would never allow myself too.

I asked him and he doesn't wear any of the PEs, just for show. I would wear some of them cause he got some [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Right after Kobe got out of the adidas contract and right before Colorado were the best years. Exciting time in basketball and sneakers.

Anybody know anything about legal stuff? Like since nike has jb and kobe does jb have to pay kobe money for doing this? Just curious what yall think

The Air Jordan 3 and 8 models are the property of Nike and the Lakers colors are just colors. No one can own those lol the PE's they gave Kobe back in the day more than likely weren't made with input from Kobe, but presented as some type of gift. He can't control when or if they retro them.

The Air Jordan 3 and 8 models are the property of Nike and the Lakers colors are just colors. No one can own those lol the PE's they gave Kobe back in the day more than likely weren't made with input from Kobe, but presented as some type of gift. He can't control when or if they retro them.
yeah true...but like the cp3 13s that dropped...wonder if situations like that they give a tad extra to or they don't and just pay them their normal contract salary.

If I had to choose, I would rather get the 8s. That's just me.

I don't know if it will come out but all sneaker sites are appearing to have a release month and pride.

Back
Top Bottom