Kobe: Shaq wouldn't have won without me

Bryant was asked Wednesday if he needed a post-Shaq championship to enhance his legacy.

"Not at all," Bryant said. "It means nothing. To me, it's about winning another one, just because I want to win another one."

Before catching his breath, Bryant, who had been loose and relaxed earlier this week, then took a verbal swipe worthy of a flagrant foul at O'Neal, his former teammate with whom he famously feuded.

"People think Shaq would have won a championship without me on that team," he said. "They're crazy."

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=290604013

Is he wrong? Without Kobe, REGGIE MILLER WOULD HAVE A RING.
sick.gif

They needed eachother but Kobe needed Shaq alil more IMO. JMO by the way

isn't the full quote him saying that they wouldn't have won without their role players as well?

8:30-8:50 . stop making a huge deal about it

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Bryant was asked Wednesday if he needed a post-Shaq championship to enhance his legacy.

"Not at all," Bryant said. "It means nothing. To me, it's about winning another one, just because I want to win another one."

Before catching his breath, Bryant, who had been loose and relaxed earlier this week, then took a verbal swipe worthy of a flagrant foul at O'Neal, his former teammate with whom he famously feuded.

"People think Shaq would have won a championship without me on that team," he said. "They're crazy."

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=290604013

way to be late

Originally Posted by tupac003

Old news

Stop.
And he also said they wouldn't have won w/o Fish or Horry so stop trying to make a mountain out of a pebble.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

isn't the full quote him saying that they wouldn't have won without their role players as well?

yes

of course but why post the full quote if your intention is to start a thread full of HATE.....?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

yes

of course but why post the full quote if your intention is to start a thread full of HATE.....?
eyes.gif
word that quote was taken WAAAAAAY out of context
laugh.gif

We just got Gasol from Memphis for Kwame and Crittenton!! YEEES!!!

I think we're gonna make it to the finals now!

THESE FEED THE HATE POSTS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL L.A. WINS A CHIP...

IF THEY LOSE IT THESE THREADS WILL GROW EXPONENTIALLY....

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Kobe haters please stop it.
indifferent.gif

im far from a kobe hater so slap yourself and i didnt see this anywhere so i guess im late. let the thread die then.

Is he wrong? Without Kobe, REGGIE MILLER WOULD HAVE A RING.
sick.gif

Actually, Scottie would've won his 7th and possibly 8th and 9th. Iverson, Webber or Kidd also probably could've won their first. MaybeDuncan and Robinson could've added from that lock-out season.

Back
Top Bottom