Kobe V Aston Martin Pack PC

Whats a fair price for this pack in a size 11 DS? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Whats a fair price for this pack in a size 11 DS? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I was able to cop a Kobe Aston Martin pack today for $470 (but for a size 10.5) from a listing on craigslist. A guy wanted to dump it real fast for cash to pay for the KD Nerfs. Keep looking and if you can get close to $500 or sub-$500, do it and don't sleep on it. I waited over a year for them and finally found a price that I couldn't say no to. The details are amazing on theses shoes, esp. the premium leather! I've seen it sold as low as $450 but that was for a size 10.

I was able to cop a Kobe Aston Martin pack today for $470 (but for a size 10.5) from a listing on craigslist. A guy wanted to dump it real fast for cash to pay for the KD Nerfs. Keep looking and if you can get close to $500 or sub-$500, do it and don't sleep on it. I waited over a year for them and finally found a price that I couldn't say no to. The details are amazing on theses shoes, esp. the premium leather! I've seen it sold as low as $450 but that was for a size 10.

Back
Top Bottom