Kobe V, Hyperfuse, or Kobe IV?

Which is the Best shoe? I need a new balling shoe, I currently have the Kobe IV's but they're wearing down.

Which is the Best shoe? I need a new balling shoe, I currently have the Kobe IV's but they're wearing down.

kobe v without a doubt. you can get um for cheap right now at footaction. same price as hyperfuse

kobe v without a doubt. you can get um for cheap right now at footaction. same price as hyperfuse

to me the iv's and hyperfuse both have terrible heel stability but the v's are really good in that area so id go with that

to me the iv's and hyperfuse both have terrible heel stability but the v's are really good in that area so id go with that

Back
Top Bottom