Kobe VI

Only Kobes dropping this month around here are ASG and maybe the BHMs. This goes for NT and HOH. If you looking for GRs, I suggest looking on CL.

Only Kobes dropping this month around here are ASG and maybe the BHMs. This goes for NT and HOH. If you looking for GRs, I suggest looking on CL.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

is the rest of the LA pack dropping online?
& i thought Rices were dropping @ HOH.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

is the rest of the LA pack dropping online?
& i thought Rices were dropping @ HOH.

I have no idea but Eastbay would be your best bet because they dropped the east LAs. Rices are scheduled for March 1st but not concrete.

I have no idea but Eastbay would be your best bet because they dropped the east LAs. Rices are scheduled for March 1st but not concrete.

Forget about ordering from Eastbay. They have very limited stock, it'll be sold out in seconds. Best bet is NDC. HOH and NTSF getting shut out on the allstar pack? I hope they get the Chinas, ASG and BHM.

Forget about ordering from Eastbay. They have very limited stock, it'll be sold out in seconds. Best bet is NDC. HOH and NTSF getting shut out on the allstar pack? I hope they get the Chinas, ASG and BHM.

During the Playoff 13 release at Serra, one dude in the Kobe line was talking about how he got a pair of 3Ds at True during the release dates. Is this True because NTSF or HOH only had the actually ASGs or did they?

During the Playoff 13 release at Serra, one dude in the Kobe line was talking about how he got a pair of 3Ds at True during the release dates. Is this True because NTSF or HOH only had the actually ASGs or did they?

Back
Top Bottom