Kobe VI

Did HOH Serramonte restock on the 3D's?

I'm not looking for a pair but my friend is on a scavenger hunt for a pair. Does anybody know?

Did HOH Serramonte restock on the 3D's?

I'm not looking for a pair but my friend is on a scavenger hunt for a pair. Does anybody know?

^ That was the word today. OCs and 3Ds sold hella quick. Wish I could have come up on some 3Ds.

^ That was the word today. OCs and 3Ds sold hella quick. Wish I could have come up on some 3Ds.

Any Rice left at HOH Serramonte? Did they restock on ASG? I need to exchange a half size up. I tried calling several time but nobody picks up.

Any Rice left at HOH Serramonte? Did they restock on ASG? I need to exchange a half size up. I tried calling several time but nobody picks up.

The only ones I like are the black/yellow (which I already have) and I want another pair, but I don't wanna pay retail 
frown.gif

The only ones I like are the black/yellow (which I already have) and I want another pair, but I don't wanna pay retail 
frown.gif

they restocked on the OC's and 3D's on tuesday. they werent even on display, had to ask for them. it wasnt even a full size run but i was able to cop one of each.

they restocked on the OC's and 3D's on tuesday. they werent even on display, had to ask for them. it wasnt even a full size run but i was able to cop one of each.

Just retuned my rice's size 9 to ntsf. Didn't like the scales in the toebox (picky I know). Check the Kobe vi thread for pic

Just retuned my rice's size 9 to ntsf. Didn't like the scales in the toebox (picky I know). Check the Kobe vi thread for pic

Back
Top Bottom