Kobe VII Galaxy Real /Fake.

Whats up everyone, Just got these off of ebay were the guy had perfect feedback and the pics looked legit. so I thought for sure I was good. Then I receive them in the mail and they look horrible. Nothing like the authentic's. So its obvious that he stole someone else's pics. On top of that He keeps trying to tell me there real. Can you guys please confirm for me these are fakes and that I'm not crazy???

First off, you need more than this one picture to be able to tell anything. From this picture, the galaxy print looks strange, but nothing definitive can be said based off of this.
Are the shoes supposed to be ds? Is there no lining on the insole? How does the logo on the back look like? What do the laces/lacetips look like?

Yes They are suppose to be ds. Here are some more pics. the lace tips are a lime green and the insole is plain no galaxy print. Not to mention the material feels very cheaply made.

That material closest to the collar, the part that runs into the galaxy lining looks horrendous. The stitching on the tongue is also terrible. Do the lace tips have flat tops? They are supposed to have rounded tops. Also, the laces themselves should be a little flatter than the regular Kobe VII laces. Carbon fiber looks iffy in one picture, but then looks ok i the other.
Honestly, based on the lining alone I would return them and get a refund. Here is what it should look like:

View media item 144652
I own a pair of ASG VIIs, but I am away from my home and can't take pictures for comparison. Do the soles even glow?
It's strange because some details are correct like the removable insole, the snake patch on the back, and the carbon fiber does look ok on some parts. If it were me, I'd return them and get my money back. If they are authentic, then they are factory B grades.
Can you see the heel airbag when you turn the insole upside down?

Yes the lace tips do have flat tops. But in the picture you have of the authentics I noticed they have the galaxy print insole. These came with nothing. Just the orange outlining. And I don't now if you can tell from the pic but the carbon fiber is just a smooth black plate. No type of pattern to it. But Yes the soles do glow very good surprisingly. And no I can't see the heel. I agree Im going to do my best to get my money back through paypal. Ive heard people have had a hard time getting there money back and proving kicks were fake? but after dropping $240 for this crap I gotta try??
mad.gif

Thanks a lot for your Help..

Yes the lace tips do have flat tops. But in the picture you have of the authentics I noticed they have the galaxy print insole. These came with nothing. Just the orange outlining. And I don't now if you can tell from the pic but the carbon fiber is just a smooth black plate. No type of pattern to it. But Yes the soles do glow very good surprisingly. And no I can't see the heel. I agree Im going to do my best to get my money back through paypal. Ive heard people have had a hard time getting there money back and proving kicks were fake? but after dropping $240 for this crap I gotta try??>:

Thanks a lot for your Help..

Somethings are good, and a lot of other things scream fake. Like I said, it might be a factory error, or one made with extra parts, or just an overachieving fake but this shoe was most definitely not sold in stores. Good luck on your claim and on your hunt for a pair of ASG VIIs.

Back
Top Bottom