KOBE VII VS LEBRON IX what are you looking foward too?

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

IMO, LeBron 4-8 are better than any Kobe signature, but... Kobe 7 >>>>> LeBron 9.
I agree the Lebron IVs, VIIs, and VIIIs are classics in his line, but you gotta be trippin' if you think the Vs and VIs are in that same class or better than any Kobe sig. 

i would never purchase a rapist's sneakers. although i respect his game,well what it used to be.

w/ that being said, i'd go w/ the kobes based of the midsole. the lbj has potential but i hate hyperfuse material

Yeah straight up trippin if you think these

Nike%20Zoom%20LeBron%206%20VI%20shoes%20All-Star%20Midnight%20Navy%20White-Vivid%20Blue%20346526-441.jpg

Are better than any Kobe...

But than again... It is your opinion.

i would never purchase a rapist's sneakers. although i respect his game,well what it used to be.

w/ that being said, i'd go w/ the kobes based of the midsole. the lbj has potential but i hate hyperfuse material

Lebrons in HWC and ctk colorways. Thats the only thing that will save the lebron 9s.

You heard PETRIE !!!

Lebrons in HWC and ctk colorways. Thats the only thing that will save the lebron 9s.

You heard PETRIE !!!

with lebron taking a Epic fail in the finals and kobe getting swept kinda makes me not look foward to any off them, im not a lakers or heat fan but the buzz for their shoes are always better when they are winning...............
laugh.gif
 the jordan XI sat after the Magic beat em.

with lebron taking a Epic fail in the finals and kobe getting swept kinda makes me not look foward to any off them, im not a lakers or heat fan but the buzz for their shoes are always better when they are winning...............
laugh.gif
 the jordan XI sat after the Magic beat em.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Nike%20Zoom%20LeBron%206%20VI%20shoes%20All-Star%20Midnight%20Navy%20White-Vivid%20Blue%20346526-441.jpg

chilll Ed...

chalks are better than these

nike-zoom-kobe-v-big-stage.jpg

and these bro...

201009211013115620.jpg

frown.gif
 just saying bro... no romo, besides you  I never see ANYONE pull of kobes correct. its just that lowtop i can't get down with.

Originally Posted by never wear them

chilll Ed...

chalks are better than these

nike-zoom-kobe-v-big-stage.jpg

and these bro...

201009211013115620.jpg

frown.gif
 just saying bro... no romo, besides you  I never see ANYONE pull of kobes correct. its just that lowtop i can't get down with.

Kobe VII for sure. The IX don't even look like a LeBron shoe. I don't know how to explain it, but they just don't look like something he would wear. I guess its just me. 
grin.gif

Kobe VII for sure. The IX don't even look like a LeBron shoe. I don't know how to explain it, but they just don't look like something he would wear. I guess its just me. 
grin.gif

Def the Kobe VII.

I don't understand the fork road to hell Jason Peitre took when he made the 9. It looks like those freight boat that you smuggle illegals in, just with a big +%+ red swoosh on the side.

Def the Kobe VII.

I don't understand the fork road to hell Jason Peitre took when he made the 9. It looks like those freight boat that you smuggle illegals in, just with a big +%+ red swoosh on the side.

Up to this point imo brons line is much better .. but the IX is just wayy to ugly to me and reminds me of the ps model way to much. If the kobes get a few good cw's I feel they might surpass the brons for the year

Up to this point imo brons line is much better .. but the IX is just wayy to ugly to me and reminds me of the ps model way to much. If the kobes get a few good cw's I feel they might surpass the brons for the year

Originally Posted by Wayne141

IMO, LeBron 4-8 are better than any Kobe signature, but... Kobe 7 >>>>> LeBron 9.
I agree the Lebron IVs, VIIs, and VIIIs are classics in his line, but you gotta be trippin' if you think the Vs and VIs are in that same class or better than any Kobe sig. 
Which Kobe's are better than the LeBron 5's or 6's???

Again, this is just my opinion, but from a performance standpoint, I'd take any of the Kobes over the Lebron 5s and 6s in a heartbeat. Looks wise I'd give the nod at least for the Kobe IV-VI and II STs (maybe the Is too) over the Lebron 5s and 6s, but that's really just my personal preference, which can be argued for days. I'm just a fan of the lower sleeker look of the Kobes, but I can definitely dig the plush kind of vibe that they try to bring to the Lebron line too with the Lebron IV, VII, and VIII being some really classic shoes to me. I also liked the AZG through the IIIs, but really just never got into the Lebron 5s or 6s in any way aside from maybe a couple colorways here or there. I like both lines for what each of them are though, just like apples and oranges to me in a way.

As for the KB VIIs vs LBJ 9s, I'm more intrigued by what I'm seeing from the VIIs for sure, but I don't honestly hate the 9s as much as maybe some of you other guys do. My main issue with the 9s is just them replacing the 360 air unit with that 180 air + zoom setup.

Again, this is just my opinion, but from a performance standpoint, I'd take any of the Kobes over the Lebron 5s and 6s in a heartbeat. Looks wise I'd give the nod at least for the Kobe IV-VI and II STs (maybe the Is too) over the Lebron 5s and 6s, but that's really just my personal preference, which can be argued for days. I'm just a fan of the lower sleeker look of the Kobes, but I can definitely dig the plush kind of vibe that they try to bring to the Lebron line too with the Lebron IV, VII, and VIII being some really classic shoes to me. I also liked the AZG through the IIIs, but really just never got into the Lebron 5s or 6s in any way aside from maybe a couple colorways here or there. I like both lines for what each of them are though, just like apples and oranges to me in a way.

As for the KB VIIs vs LBJ 9s, I'm more intrigued by what I'm seeing from the VIIs for sure, but I don't honestly hate the 9s as much as maybe some of you other guys do. My main issue with the 9s is just them replacing the 360 air unit with that 180 air + zoom setup.

Back
Top Bottom