Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Finally got mine in cart. Really glad I'm getting these.  Remember to use LUNAR at checkout for free two day shipping

These must either have low demand or not be very limited.  These are still available 20 minutes after release in almost every size on NDC.  I think the fairly basic sneaker at $200 scared a lot of people away.

These must either have low demand or not be very limited.  These are still available 20 minutes after release in almost every size on NDC.  I think the fairly basic sneaker at $200 scared a lot of people away.
Either way I'm ok with that. I really like the Kobe X and these ASG were a must have for me regardless of how limited/available they are.

Tried on the lagoons on Monday, flatfoot here, tts for me. 10.5 on these and all jordans. 11 on Kobe9 elite lows and kd7.
oh man, i hope they feel the same as the kobe 9 elite highs which were TTS for me so I went ahead and ordered these TTS. I had to go half size up for the kobe 9 em's.

slightly disappointed I wasn't able to purchase at cheap prices on European sites. But 5% discover cashback on ndc and free 2day ain't shabby.

Even tho I won on raffle to buy in store, lower tax and $10 less is worth waiting for from ndc. Plus I don't havta drive to pickup.

Back
Top Bottom