Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Oh, those were I.Ds? Im about to make an attempt at making those right now.
Yea a fairly simple colorway, I'm just not sure if the logo on the tongue would show up like they did on Kobe's pair, seems like only his signature shows up on the ID options.

I don't think you can make an exact iD of that black pair cuz the tongue logo seems like it's 3M, which isn't an option. But you can get pretty close minus that feature.

Im attempting to make that now, my only real problem is that bottom. I can't tell if its wolf grey or clear (blue according to nike lol).

How long after you order on NDC does it take for the shipped email, not the received the order one? JW, thanks in advance.

How long after you order on NDC does it take for the shipped email, not the received the order one? JW, thanks in advance.
Depending on what you ordered, I ordered a hoodie from NDC on Monday, and got the shipped email yesterday, so probably a couple days.

All depends how fast the locate the item in the warehouse. But they usually ship it to you by that estimated ship date most of the time even though you don't get a shipping confirmation right away.

Cool thanks for the replies, I figure this weather on the east coast past few days ain't helping matters. I am so unpatient

I did a complete 360 on the all-stars :smh:

Those first pics had me like hell no now I'm trying to cop a pair :smh:

Did the same thing with kobe 8s

Hope that Black/Wht colorway is a GR. Perfect generic colorway but the clear sole makes it pop a lil...

I think the Blackouts will sit a lil longer than the 5am's. Just seems like all purple shoes are a little harder to sell and always sit longer.

Vino came in from ebay. The bottom view of the lunarlon is beautiful.

Looking good!
pimp.gif

Did you cop them from that eBay seller in NJ for $189?

Vino came in from ebay. The bottom view of the lunarlon is beautiful.

Looking good! :pimp:

Did you cop them from that eBay seller in NJ for $189?

Looks like it. That's a good deal and they don't release until March. The Blackouts the seller selling as well not so much.

That "Duke" pair is meh. Can make a better one on iD. Thought it was a Hornets cw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom