Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Got the ASGs from Kickzstore's sale... and now I think I'm hooked. Saw the Blue Lagoon's (or whatever nickname Nike gave the all blue ones) in person the other day and they looked MUCH better than I thought they would.

This does not bode well for my bank account.

Looks like they're finally starting to drop the price on those digital print Elite socks.

$24 for two socks is still crazy but it's better than $30...

What kind of socks are you wearing?

I only wear elite socks (more comfortable) and it felt broken in after 1 day. I've played 2 games and pickup for 2 hours already in them. I have 0 pain on my feet after playing whereas other kobes I would be sore for the rest of the day
i wore nba socks. i'll try elite socks next time

Is it just me or does it look like his shoe is like 2 sizes too big for him?

In most cases, they usually are playing in .5 size up.
Players are always taped up and most double sock, they'll fill out the extra foot room with that stuff on.

Also, traction on these are pretty crazy, the shoe probably stuck to the floor while his body momentum flew forward :lol:.

Last edited:
Does anyone Know why you can find Vinos/blackouts on the bay for $10-20 under retail? Seems odd to me, but the sellers are legit

Last edited:
Just as an update on All-Stars, ive balled in mine for about two weeks and there are NO signs of peelings or even cracking.

i might be lucky but im glad they held up.

I will say this, the sole is so soft, the heel is showing major drags and shaves as in how air force ones lose their stars at the toe. the little patterns has just sanded off at the heel 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom