Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Why does the midsole get scuffed so easily? Ive played in mine 3 times and the midsole looks awful. Any hacks for this?
Its all that translucent rubber they use. I've only wore them casually and I got scuffs.

How are Xs feeling casually? Is it a bad idea to where to school/work all day?

Ive worn my blackouts to work and after work casually and they are comfy
Yeah, casually they're perfectly fine. The cushioning I'd say is maybe up there with some of the best in the sig line. The upper might be kinda stiff at first, but that's about it.

Last edited:
I love these shoes, got the Vinos two weeks ago, my last pair of bball shoe purchase was the KD5.

What I love is the traction, people here I've seen complaining about it, but I don't see any problems.

For me personally the grip was better in the 9s but overall this is a good shoe.

Dare I say it?
he knew better 
laugh.gif
 ...let his denim have it.

Well so much for that "EXT" release. Disappeared from that unlaced app, multiple posts citing it as a Kobe we will never own. Good thought while it lasted. 

I didn't think I could be more disappointed than how the 9 was managed colorway wise. I like to pick up one low and one elite. This is the first year I won't have a kobe Easter edition. Anyone think we will see more creative fuse colorways like the kyrie 1 dreams? So far everything has been simple and clean.

Back
Top Bottom