Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like the Rose Golds. Honestly hated how the highs looked initially, but the silhouette has potential. I really like the medial compared to last year's high. I think the 9 Elite High had the better design overall, but the way the medial side curved inward always bothered me.

More than anything, I'm curious how the support will be on the high without the apparent abundance of fuse(unless it's embedded underneath the ankle section). Could be a good look in court wih the right discount. I really do like the cushioning set-up on the X compared to the 9.

Welp guess I'll be the only one copping the rose golds

Still not a fan of the X, lows slowly growing on me but ill wait for elite lows

Rose gold look a'ight because the black on black flyknit pattern

the purple one though 
sick.gif

ill cop one pair by the end bring on the MC

Also our prices just keep going up
mean.gif

FTL AUS:

Friday 17[sup]th[/sup]  April

KD VII Elite ‘Ignite’ (blue graphite/volt-bright citrus-dove grey): $259.95^ (SSO)

Kobe X Elite ‘Ignite’ (ink/reflective silver-persian violet-volt): $279.95^ (SSO)

LeBron XII Elite ‘Ignite’ (university red/white-bright citrus-bright crimson): $339.95^ (SSO)

lows are $240

If they make an extremely nice looking elite high, or an alright looking elite low, i'll buy a pair. If not, i'll be happy to say I have no Kobe 10s.

anyone getting a hookup from the footlocker employee appreciation discount? I was able to get the blackouts for 50% off

@tigo024
You're not a fan of the Pit Vipers? Or was that @chancho you were quoting?
I was on the fence but after copping a pair and swapping the laces- I love these!!

View media item 1473137

I don't mind the cw, looks similar to the easter x. I just cant justify getting the Easters when I already got the first 3 releases of the x.

Good idea to store the fund for the elites.

What is the general consensus on fit? Tts? I want to pick up the easters. size 10 fit me fine in the ix low beethoven.

@tigo024
You're not a fan of the Pit Vipers? Or was that @chancho you were quoting?
I was on the fence but after copping a pair and swapping the laces- I love these!!

Where did you get those Green Glow laces from?

Back
Top Bottom