Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Paul George returns tomorrow, wearing the X's:

pimp.gif

Texas is cool. That team with the star on their helmet gets no love from me. I bleed burgundy and gold.
the Cleveland cavs ain't a bad team to root for, there are worse teams with that cw like the Washington ********
tongue.gif

wink.gif

adizero-5-Star-4.0-Texas-4.jpg

adizero-5-Star-4.0-Texas-3.jpg

You getting these cleats? lol
these are nice but I don't play any sports so nowhere to wear these, now if they released on a reg shoe
eek.gif

It's been on back order forever. Those orders are suppose to start shipping today. I'm still waiting.

Eastbay sent me another backorder email this morning saying that it may be ANOTHER two weeks before they receive the crew in and it ships... :smh:

Oh yeah he is, got a killer midrange jumper too

:lol: anyway back to the shoes, ive grabbed the blackouts, vinos and 5 ams so far. as far as other colorways go i dont see anything else that grabs my attention. probably gonna just wait til the highs come out now and grab some lows later on once they hit discount

Jordan is a brand
Nike is a brand

Whether or not Jordan is owned by Nike, they're still a brand ON THEIR OWN.

If you took cp3 shoe and put a Russell Westbrook logo on it, that would be equivalent to the treatment PG13 got.

Back
Top Bottom