Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just tried on the elites, go half size up and they are way lighter than the 9s
I am not counting flyknit just the em and now fuse uppers.
Saw vinos in person and they are okay.
Best release so far. Saw easters and I was offended by the lack of effort. I have Easter 8 and 9s.

Little nit picks on the vinos
View media item 1482652Transition of the seam and the two different greens on the medial side.

View media item 1482659The different color liner used looks sloppy and seems lady on Nikes part.

Aesthetics aside though the impact protection is much improved from the previous two models and the shoe felt great.

Btw the pair I tried was at the block of Orange Nike outlet in a size 10.5 if anyone is interested.

Aren't all the lows 2 tone on the medial? I know the Easter and 5 AM are. I have to check my others.

Last edited:
Even If they are meant to be two tones on the medial side I don't like it. Can't wait for some on foot pics.^^

I am all over these. 
nthat.gif

Never received tracking from OSLife - but was happily surprised that UPS delivered my 5 ams just now!

In addition - they put a low value ($20) - and I didn't have any atrocious duty - I live in Canada.

Very impressed.

View media item 1482872

I was all over the elevates and rose gold elites, but I'm starting to feel the turn coming on these team purples.

I love everything about the elite highs but the back. That's the only thing preventing me from copping on day one

Honestly as much as I love the 10's I couldn't get behind the easter colorway. I really wish I grabbed the Easter 8's when I had the chance to. Was relatively fresh to the kicks game and didn't realize they would sell as well as they did.

Easter 8's are amazing.

Im honestly looking forward to the 4th of July pack this year for the Kobe 10.

Honestly as much as I love the 10's I couldn't get behind the easter colorway. I really wish I grabbed the Easter 8's when I had the chance to. Was relatively fresh to the kicks game and didn't realize they would sell as well as they did.

Easter 8's are amazing.

Im honestly looking forward to the 4th of July pack this year for the Kobe 10.

Easter 8s are what really got me into buying as many kobes as I have.

Best 8 by far. No contest.

Back
Top Bottom