Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The X highs look better at every angle then the 9s imo it's just that back I can't get over maybe it will look better after some more on feet pics

Not sure if it's been posted but there was a pic of Kobe at Disney, looks like he's got a pair of elite 10's on
Honestly Kobe cant even save these. This colorway looks terrible casually. I haven't seen him with other colorways on without that filter they used in that photo shoot but these will probably be an on court only shoe if I end getting a pair of them. I will probably get a colorway that is more solid like the rose gold so it does accentuate the back of the shoe. Honestly the back kills it from being a great shoe IMO.

Nobody is going to wear the x's causally until a couple months after they release then BOOM everybody disregards the low top fuse pair.

Honestly i love we basically get 2-3 kobe models a year now not including the mentalities n venom.

They're completely diff material.

I'm cool with that.

Saw someone say the shape of the x high is "sleeker/thinner" than the 9, apparently that's true

Definitely looking A LOT sleeker and maybe even lighter than the 9. Although the X seems to be laced tighter in those pics, so that's maybe part of the reason it looks that way.

I wish the X had more beef and backing around the ankle/Achilles. It just seems so flimsy compared to the 9.

Last edited:
Noticed some slight cracking in the fuse on the medial side of my asg's today. I knew it would happen, but I'm a bit shocked it happened so soon. I've only worn them a few times casually and I've used sneaker shields to minimize creasing in the toe box.

Gimme those white carolina X... Start saving now
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Elite 10s look closer to actual flyknit with flexibility which is good. One thing I didn't like about the 9s is it was advertised as flyknit but felt nothing like it. More like just the flyknit weave pattern but felt like stiff plastic (glue enforced)

Last edited:
Elite 10s look closer to actual flyknit with flexibility which is good. One thing I didn't like about the 9s is it was advertised as flyknit but felt nothing like it. More like just the flyknit weave pattern but felt like stiff plastic (glue enforced)

Only part that's flexible is probably the collar. Flyknit simply doesn't have enough strength to be used without fuse unlike the xx9's weave.

Back
Top Bottom