Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I personally think you guys with the swoosh disco shouldn't post how much you guys bought it for. Just say you guys copped and be done with it. It makes the rest of feel crappy about paying retail lol.

It's a way of humble bragging

They used to do it all the time. Then they took a lot of the in demand stuff off swoosh.

You'll get used to it.

E-penis wagging. But yea, people who throw out low price without info to share are just bragging and should be ignored.

:lol: nobody has anything to say when people post orders with a coupon from NDC but post swoosh price and it's an issue. But yeah the job and pay sucks, it almost isn't worth it, I only took it as a part time for the discount.

@MF Gooze
 Does your location get anything better than old lunarglides and off color hyper dunks? Any heat come thru?
99% trash, only good stuff is returns. This one kid I worked with got XMas 9s off a return for like 80 bucks. I keep praying the 5AMs show up :lol:

Last edited:
99% trash, only good stuff is returns. This one kid I worked with got XMas 9s off a return for like 80 bucks. I keep praying the 5AMs show up :lol:
That's what I figured! Cats in other cities post about heat hittin their outlets for the low. Our Htown outlets=flea market Ha!

That's what I figured! Cats in other cities post about heat hittin their outlets for the low. Our Htown outlets=flea market Ha!
Cypress gets pretty good stuff but yeah thats them Cali and Florida outlets that get blessed.

Guys

I havent even pulled the damn trigger yet on these

Im holding out for that disco

Gooze, u and your 135$ and that END and SNS disco got me feeling some type of way about kicking out retail for these :lol: |I

Last edited:
Looking to get the rose gold Kobe . I have wide feet and wear 10.5 for all retro Jordan's. Would a 10.5 be ok? Thanks

Have any of you who won from the Vault picked up your pair?

im about to pass up my size 11 rose gold x. if you're interested, i'll make the trip out there? i just dont want to pay $270 for a shoe i know is gonna get on the discount rack.

Last edited:
im about to pass up my size 11 rose gold x. if you're interested, i'll make the trip out there? i just dont want to pay $270 for a shoe i know is gonna get on the discount rack.
Haha thanks but I'm kind of in the same boat (and would need 11.5).

Told them I'd be there by 2, but now I'm second guessing since they're sitting.

I'm gonna pick up my pair from vault at 4. I'm just gonna man up and pay the $270 cause I love the box and there won't be many more kobes in the future so the engraved box will top off my collection

I'm gonna pick up my pair from vault at 4. I'm just gonna man up and pay the $270 cause I love the box and there won't be many more kobes in the future so the engraved box will top off my collection

Kind of how I feel. Just don't know if the box is worth an additional $50 on top of the fact that the shoes (presumably) will go on sale. I have to drive to LA today anyway, so it's almost like might as well pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom