Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

BUT WHYYYY? Haha. I just want to see them. Need some Elite Lows. Missed out on good ones last year due to lack of employment. Different story this year.
maybe kobe like cheetos
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Pain X is the first sneaker I want to read the story behind. It's a weird looking print.

It's a ways off but I want to see that emerald CW that drops the end of August. Someone PS them for a rep maybe?

The Pain X is the first sneaker I want to read the story behind. It's a weird looking print.

It's a ways off but I want to see that emerald CW that drops the end of August. Someone PS them for a rep maybe?
:lol: these are growing on me as my 2nd favorites now, I really think the name is a huge part of it though.

I think there is a difference in releasing colorways of the team that Kobe played for and teams Kobe played against. It would be like Jordan brand releasing a colorway that reminds him of the the guy who took his spot on the team. Its just a little far fetched.

Sometimes I have a hard time picking up sarcasm over the internet but this seems like a perfect scenario for the "not sure if serious..." meme :lol:
air-jordan-1-leroy-smith-1.jpg

Last edited:
From his high school that colorways have been out for awhile. Also has a legit story to them with him getting cut to fuel his whole career

Didn't Kobe lose on his first trip to the championship in high school, it's actually a better story than Jordan's

Back
Top Bottom