Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

does anyone know how the elite lows fit? I tried going through the thread and didn't see anything. I'm guessing only those that ball in the HTM's would have any useful information but hopefully that's someone on here. I remember the Elite 9 Lows were a full .5 (might have even been a whole size) smaller which screwed me on some releases. I haven't messed with the elite 10 bc I'm not a fan of any of the colorways but from what I understand they fit similiar to elite 9 highs correct?

I got a wide foot and it seemed like a width issue, I tried a 9.5 and it was too snug for my liking on my pinky toe but the 10 was good and my toes had a little room but not too much to where I'm swimming.

does anyone know how the elite lows fit? I tried going through the thread and didn't see anything. I'm guessing only those that ball in the HTM's would have any useful information but hopefully that's someone on here. I remember the Elite 9 Lows were a full .5 (might have even been a whole size) smaller which screwed me on some releases. I haven't messed with the elite 10 bc I'm not a fan of any of the colorways but from what I understand they fit similiar to elite 9 highs correct?
I wear the x highs in the same size as the 9 highs. There's no difference to me. At first the Xs will feel more snug, but after a bit wearing they feel the same

hmm.. seems like I'll be either a 9.5 or 10 in these. Hopefully the Cheetah's don't sell out fast where I won't be able to try them on like last years model. Seems like all of the Kobe X's have been sitting more than those though.

I'm loving how things have been going lately with GRs. Deep discounts relatively early. If Nike has a 20% off clearance deal imma load up on some X's.

View media item 1614463
So I went in on some X's. The first releases really grew on me but what made me pull the trigger was when I tried them on. I'm usually an 11 or 11.5 so I wanted to get a reference of fit for when the Elites came out. Once on foot the comfort was outstanding so now I'm a believer.

Back
Top Bottom