Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I've heard bad things about shopmyoslife.com

What did you hear about them? I ordered a pair of Jordan's from them a couple of years ago and I didn't have any problems. One of the first things I always look at on a sneaker website that i'm skeptical about is if they take Paypal because if a problem arises I can get my money back.

What did you hear about them? I ordered a pair of Jordan's from them a couple of years ago and I didn't have any problems. One of the first things I always look at on a sneaker website that i'm skeptical about is if they take Paypal because if a problem arises I can get my money back.
Yeah I had no problems with them either, that's where I got my Kobe 10 All Stars from.

So I doubled up on the Rose Golds, but I still can't get passed the pink flywire. Anyone have experience with dying flywire? I want to try to dye at least one pair's lace loops black. Any ideas what I can use?

So I doubled up on the Rose Golds, but I still can't get passed the pink flywire. Anyone have experience with dying flywire? I want to try to dye at least one pair's lace loops black. Any ideas what I can use?

I know you wanna change the pink, but IMO it doesn't look bad at all, if anything it adds character to the shoe

I see the new avy. Muddy Waters. Best Redman album IMO. Repped for that.
hahaha 

Im a old head so just what I was playing at the time  but I love Dare Iz A Darkside equally as much 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom