Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Hogan didn't even do anything wrong, can't believe he's in trouble
mean.gif
he was just telling a story.
No, there's other stuff that's the reason:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/cel...-tape-saying-n-word-daughter-brooke-exclusive

Lazy what they are doing slapping the teal on both sides. Not even asymmetrical. They are not maximizing the potential of Flyknit like blending with another color(s). The orange outsole on the Chesters would be better on the teals too.

0-2 on the Elite lows

How many Elite lows do we know about so far? Am I missing one?

Chester
Drill Sargent (teal)
MambaC
Xmas
4 GR cws and the Xmas you mentioned above 

-010 BLACK/WOLF GREY/PINK FLASH/BLACK

-303 DK ATOMIC TEAL/MINERAL TEAL/BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE

-515 COURT PURPLE/VIVID PURPLE/CAVE PURPLE/WHITE

-818 TOTAL ORANGE/LASER ORANGE/TUMBLED GREY/BLACK

Xmas Cw BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON//METALLIC GOLD

I get the complaints about the flyknit not being more mixed together to make more interesting color patterns like on some of the runners, rather than mostly 1 solid color on each side with a grey/black toe (at least out of the cws we've seen). But I don't see how folks can complain about the GR FK 10 low colorways being too basic only to praise the GR FK 9 low colorways.

There was variety in the flyknit weaving with the Beethovens, but Thrillers were pretty much the same solid red all over and Moonwalkers were 2 slightly different purples mixed together. Those weren't too basic? I like the FK 9 low colorways, but they weren't exactly mind blowing in terms of how they used the flyknit patterns or color combos on those either :lol:

Yup. There hasn't been anything close released that is on part with the highs. Not the HTMs, nothing.

4 GR cws and the Xmas you mentioned above 

-010 BLACK/WOLF GREY/PINK FLASH/BLACK
-303 DK ATOMIC TEAL/MINERAL TEAL/BLACK/TOTAL ORANGE
-515 COURT PURPLE/VIVID PURPLE/CAVE PURPLE/WHITE
-818 TOTAL ORANGE/LASER ORANGE/TUMBLED GREY/BLACK

Xmas Cw BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON//METALLIC GOLD

Three different purples on that elite? I'm pretty sure I'll be all in for those. Xmas might be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom