Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

tried the elites on. felt immediate discomfort around the pinky toe because of that teeth thing on the side. the medial size also felt uncomfortable. the only time it was good is when i'm standing still. the cushion feels better than the 9 and heel is less clunky. They fit like the elite low i had on in the forefoot.

Can anyone with the Kobe X Elite Low "Rivalry" in hand confirm whether or not the Flyknit is painted or actually true Flyknit? Much appreciated fam!

I think they are pretty on foot.
looks like you moved the seat back for the pic, then showed pictures of a shaving nightmare (look at middle) then bottom pic.

looked like an endangered forest to the kim k makeup face smoothness.

JK

Last edited:

looks like you moved the seat back for the pic, then showed pictures of a shaving nightmare (look at middle) then bottom pic.

looked like an endangered forest to the kim k makeup face smoothness.

JK
mean.gif

For guys who play ball in these, how do the Flyknit lows compare to the regular low sizing wise?  In the 9 I wore a 12 in the EM, and a 12 in the flyknit low was def more snug on my foot than the EM version - just wondering if it's the same case here, as I'll prob go up a half size in the flyknit low whenever I grab a pair. 

For guys who play ball in these, how do the Flyknit lows compare to the regular low sizing wise?  In the 9 I wore a 12 in the EM, and a 12 in the flyknit low was def more snug on my foot than the EM version - just wondering if it's the same case here, as I'll prob go up a half size in the flyknit low whenever I grab a pair. 

I got 10.5 in both and yeah the flyknit pair is more snug but not uncomfortable. You should be fine with the same size

63" or 72" for size 11 highs? Just wondering if the 63" can even get to the top eyelet I guess or if it's way too short.

Back
Top Bottom