Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like how the Kobe X colorways are so bad that people are more interested in the Venomenons
laugh.gif

But Nike doesn't normally release mismatch gear for their shoes, next thing you know Nike gonna release skinny jeans smh
Its just the name of the shirt since its basically a soccer jersey... I'm sure they'll release more colors of it. I still think/hope the pink ones are the Mambacurials because Ronaldos shoe is very similar in color and the toe swoosh.

Last edited:

But Nike doesn't normally release mismatch gear for their shoes, next thing you know Nike gonna release skinny jeans smh
Its just the name of the shirt since its basically a soccer jersey... I'm sure they'll release more colors of it. I still think/hope the pink ones are the Mambacurials because Ronaldos shoe is very similar in color and the toe swoosh.
Ooh this is getting good, OK how many colors does the Kobe pain, 5AM shirts come in? there are very few times where nike names a shirt after a shoe and makes more cw of the shirt

Ooh this is getting good, OK how many colors does the Kobe pain, 5AM shirts come in? there are very few times where nike names a shirt after a shoe and makes more cw of the shirt

Maybe it's not about the color but the theme. Mambacurial isn't a CW but a theme. Hence the soccer shirt and lack of volt in the shoe. The two Mambacurials aren't the same color. The 8 wasn't hot pink.

Maybe the Mambacurial theme will hit ID. That's what makes the shirts different. You can't put the 5AM on ID. The theme is just a clever name for the color.

Last edited:

Maybe it's not about the color but the theme. Mambacurial isn't a CW but a theme. Hence the soccer shirt and lack of volt in the shoe. The two Mambacurials aren't the same color. The 8 wasn't hot pink.
we said the same thing, pain and 5am were theme for kobe's shoes, theme's have a name, so unless the shirt is going for the goalie which is normally complete diff than everybody on the field, there's a small, minuscule chance that maybe those shoes are not the mambacurials even though we're 90% sure since the internet told us so 

Isn't the Rivalry shirt black and white? And like Collector said, this is a theme... a very broad theme, its a jersey so a Lakers version makes sense as would a Barcelona plus one more for the pink pair. It's not something as concentrated as a specific coloway/name like the 5AMs.

Back
Top Bottom