Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

once they both hit discounts they'll start showing up with the inevitable "i couldn't pass at this price" comments
laugh.gif

Smarter people aren't paying $180 on "pretty nice". I'd rather save the money towards something that IS without any doubt fire...Or wait til these kobes reach the disco.
Now that I think about it..another ridiculous Kobe X theme should be Kobes that look like a disco ball...and talk about how Kobe used to roller skate at the disco hall back in the day. Theyd look a little like Michael Jackson's glove, but they migh be sick

Smarter people aren't paying $180 on "pretty nice". I'd rather save the money towards something that IS without any doubt fire...Or wait til these kobes reach the disco.
Now that I think about it..another ridiculous Kobe X theme should be Kobes that look like a disco ball...and talk about how Kobe used to roller skate at the disco hall back in the day. Theyd look a little like Michael Jackson's glove, but they migh be sick

I must be a idiot then. Ha ha ha

I've been buying all my 10s at retail. Doubles at discount. I don't wait around when I want something and have the Chavo to get it.

I've seen a few "where's the Fundamentals" post in here. There's also some sad faces in the Pippen 1 thread right now because folks waited. Now there only left with hope.

I must be a idiot then. Ha ha ha

I've been buying all my 10s at retail. Doubles at discount. I don't wait around when I want something and have the Chavo to get it.

I've seen a few "where's the Fundamentals" post in here. There's also some sad faces in the Pippen 1 thread right now because folks waited. Now there only left with hope.
Where the hell did the Pippens drop?!

It can be iD'd in a pretty close likeness.
Only the Sharks were popping up.

That painted Black fly knit though, might need a dye job upon arrival

need the teals/drill sergeants on a discount but they dont seem to be on as many sites as the chesters

The black flyknit is painted?
I'm not sure if it is painted or dyed but it looks like the black (just like the other colored uppers) is having the color applied after the shoe is made.

Some of the black uppers look ok, some look like they ran out of black paint/dye, or were just in a hurry.

It's not very deep coloring at all.

It's not even close to the quality or saturation used on the black toe of the Chesters or Drill Sergeants. Huge difference. 

I'm not sure if it is painted or dyed but it looks like the black (just like the other colored uppers) is having the color applied after the shoe is made.

Some of the black uppers look ok, some look like they ran out of black paint/dye, or were just in a hurry.

It's not very deep coloring at all.

It's not even close to the quality or saturation used on the black toe of the Chesters or Drill Sergeants. Huge difference. 
I honestly think its the glue backing that they use that you are seeing. I don't know the black pair that I got looked just like the rose golds up close.

nike-kobe-10-elite-16-1280x853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom