Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Man, I wasn't planning on spending any money today, walked into my small-town Footaction and copped the Mambacurials and the Corks..

Love both of them. These will get worn all through October with my Aunt Pearls.

Copped the ASGs at $100 from a local house of hoops. Wasn't a fan when they first released but had to cop at that price. Patience always pays off.

Balled in elites (mcs) for the first time today, and I can say they are one of the best I've ever played in. Comfortable and good traction. Will cop the drill sergeants and purples

roll.gif

i want to see whoever designed this hat wear it him/her self. 

the LA Mambacurials box is 4lbs by itself btw. big enough to fit the 8 curials as well. 

Last edited:
Alright...not to beat a dead horse, but who the hell wears these 5-panel hats? Volleyball players with tiny heads? I'd have an easier time fitting a Trojan magnum on my head.

I wear 5-panels hats :/.
I probably look like an idiot with it on but I'm too old to care how I look anymore :D

View media item 1708501

Picked mine up this morning from my local shop here in the Philippines (Titan).

Tried on my true size 9.5 which fit a tad snug for my taste, so I decided to go with a size 10.  I probably could have gone with my true 9.5, but I like to have a little more space in the toe box.  I say they're a little larger than the Kobe 10 Elite Beethovens, but not by much.

My first pair of Kobe 10s, and unfortunately probably my last.  Unless there's a colorway that drops later this year that's mind blowing... or if the HTMs randomly drop here in Manila (highly unlikely).  Still would be cool if they released a "Hollywood Nights" colorway...

I like the color blocking and overall look of these Mambacurials.  Would probably have gotten them even if they didn't have the Mambacurial tag on them.

Also like the fact that there's little hype for them.  Really felt good to just walk into the store, try on a few pairs, and chop it up with the workers for a few minutes.  

Saw these in person and passed. But I think I may be heading back to the mall tomorrow to get them if they are still available........Nice pick up....:smokin

Picked the curials up at FL today.  4th pair/1st elite and the 5 ams were by far my favs before (wear them all the time).  But these are seriously dope in person.  I'm super impressed and it's definitely my favorite colorway now.   Im liking the flyknit on the 10 and these def fit TTS.  11.5 in regular 10s, and these fit perfect to where in the 9 the elites lows really fit me a lot more snug than the base em.    

Last edited:
Passed on Mambacurials but I'm thinking about picking up the Rose Gold from FTL with the 20% off, plus I have about 115 in gift cards that I could put towards them.

Back
Top Bottom