Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Are the Kobe 10 all stars still sitting around in any stores ?

Or does anyone have a pair they purchased at footaction or footlocker ? I need the sku. Not the style number. The sku

Are the Kobe 10 all stars still sitting around in any stores ?

Or does anyone have a pair they purchased at footaction or footlocker ? I need the sku. Not the style number. The sku

Someone posts a pic about a week ago at a Footaction or FTL in PA with the kobes there. I can check my pair when I get home to see if I still have my Footaction receipt.

not that anyone other than me cares
nerd.gif
 but here's another look of the high ext white
If they do the same thing with RED EXT's... consider it COPPED ASAP! 
pimp.gif
it would've have to be all red, no white midsole like they did with the mids, that'll what it would take to get the nod for me, as for the the rest i'm all for the white highs and mids and the black mids, i hate white midsoles.

Oh really...they emailed me a free shipping label for some defective LeBron XI's I had, and I didn't even buy them from NDC, they did the same for my brother's Jordan Superfly's that ripped too.  Maybe they've gotten tighter on that stuff.  
Nah they actually charged Gooze because Nike monitors this site and has his account flagged since he doesn't actually like any of the products.... 
roll.gif

and just because I love to annoy yall.....here are more pics of the white high
laugh.gif

Oct release date
sick.gif

what you thought I was gonna post all the pics
nerd.gif
 I ain't that mean
roll.gif
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-kobe-10-high-ext-white-gum/ but here's the link
devil.gif
I pray people dislike these as much as they do now, when they drop.

If I can pick up a pair for under $180... that's a WIN.

These are too Cold to Pass... I'm Kobe with it.
wink.gif

and just because I love to annoy yall.....here are more pics of the white high
laugh.gif

Oct release date
sick.gif

what you thought I was gonna post all the pics
nerd.gif
 I ain't that mean
roll.gif
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-kobe-10-high-ext-white-gum/ but here's the link
devil.gif
I pray people dislike these as much as they do now, when they drop.

If I can pick up a pair for under $180... that's a WIN.

These are too Cold to Pass... I'm Kobe with it.
wink.gif

yeah people will def be sleep no worries there, I just hope nike doesn't make them disappear like they did the red mids, luckly the black mids are everywhere so no worries, I won't be ready til nov for these though

i'm assuming you guys ride motorcycles? 
I think they are more wresting boot than motorcycle boot, but some other people have pointed that out too.

I just wanna know what they were thinking when they OK'ed this monstrosity - like, I don't think we'll see Kobe wearing it. It's a giant all white sneaker/boot thing! I know people didn't like the 9 EXT's, but compared to the 10 EXT"s the 9's are paradigm's of footwear manliness.

They would never embarrass themselves like that on this forum.

Real life is different, the Internet laughs cut deep son

i'm assuming you guys ride motorcycles? 

Nah, we just some FLY MoFo's that can pull them off. :pimp:

View media item 1724654

Please update the thread with fit pics when you get them.

I always do

They would never embarrass themselves like that on this forum.

Real life is different, the Internet laughs cut deep son

I've never not posted my fits, but these aren't a day one cop for me, prob nov

Back
Top Bottom