Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

need that MC ID now since I missed out 
frown.gif

Anyone have a ball-park resale on these? Considering trading one of my double pairs for a white, but don't know what I should be working with. I see a lot of people trying to trade for OVOs or 350s.

Anyone have a ball-park resale on these? Considering trading one of my double pairs for a white, but don't know what I should be working with. I see a lot of people trying to trade for OVOs or 350s.
whatever you do just do it quick.

Right now theres a bunch of people with these that dont usually get limited stuff so they are willing to let go for a quick buck.

whatever you do just do it quick.

Right now theres a bunch of people with these that dont usually get limited stuff so they are willing to let go for a quick buck.
eh I'm in NYC so might just try for 21M raffle; not really dying of thirst for these, but would be cool to own a pair of the white ones (and I have an extra pair of OVOs).

Welp was 3 mins late on the tweet and struck out on MCs and Whites, wanted the MCs ever since pics dropped, gonna pray I hit at Mercer or DSM tomorrow and get my sz 13 , always willing to take a small trip to NYC

to trade my PB's for the multi color pair or not 
nerd.gif
I don't get why people are so into the multis; they seem like the tamest of the bunch (and easiest to replicate on ID). Not trying to shame you, just curious if there's a detail I'm missing.

The white ones I'm pretty down with, the other two I could do without.

I don't get why people are so into the multis; they seem like the tamest of the bunch (and easiest to replicate on ID). Not trying to shame you, just curious if there's a detail I'm missing.

The white ones I'm pretty down with, the other two I could do without.
Honestly I am a fan of the whole pack and I would like to own them all. But over time the way I see it , the MCS will go first , so I would like to get those first.

I rather do instore raffle at mercer than this online drawing........all these salty peeps gonna mess it up for us local

Back
Top Bottom