Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm pretty sure you need a matching photo ID to claim your pair.

giphy.gif

25pages of hype shoe, i'll be back on page 500 when we start talking about good shoes like the ext or mambacurials, still made at that purple low elite one
I have the Mambacurials, but I ain't got nothing nice to say about the EXTs. And, I did order the first pair just wasn't feeling them in hand. Back they went.

I think this iteration of his sig needed a hype shoe, been kinda boring.
i like the rivalries and the mambas, the htms do nothing for me, I think i'm just gonna do an id and stick with the exts

800 new post let me guess all 4 HTM dropped 
laugh.gif

Watch Nike drop those new ID options for the people who missed out 

0/9 on this one.

1/50 so far 
roll.gif
 all i won was that stupid lebron pigalle thing that i got somewhere else for cheaper. 

Damn my friend that lives NY lost the raffle for me, so much for having luck on getting this series for retail..hope some of yall cooked on NT!

They should just release to the NIKE Stores in all cities that they are located in and do A In-State raffle pick up in-store or ship to your home.

So those in that state could only enter, I know some states don"t have A NIKE Store so they would have too figure something out for them states.

The bigger states with multiple NIKE Stores would break up in regions/Districts/Area code IDK. Im just saying for the fact that I know A lot of people

entered the raffle today for 21M & DSM just for the heck of it, or for the dude who actually thought he could get selected for A pair and ask somebody

too pick up for him 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 haaaaaaaaaaaaa... 
roll.gif
I wz rollin on that one.

lol got one late email a few mins after all my L emails 
just to be another L 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom