Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

i think they would..

but the counter argument i got was "well they aren't selling out now that they're on sale on NDC"

few reasons:

1. kobe isn't wearing them
2. people often look down upon shoes that are on sale because anyone can have them, people want exclusive stuff.
3. the shoes that are on sale now are "old news" and people are looking forward to the next release. they don't wanna mess with something that's been around. they want new stuff to show off to their followers on IG.

Damn, you're calling out everyone right now lol. Sounds about right.

I think they would have sold more as well. People who would have bought the Kobes at a lower retail ended up buying Currys and other lower cost alternatives. I know because I did so myself. Now that Kobe prices are dropping around 50% I'm getting exactly what I want. My only complaint is that they're so many deals and I have no self control at times.
4. Cheap mfs like paulprince aren't gonna pay nothin over 80 for some overpriced shoes

lol people last year were complaining about the 9s being too colorful and not having simple or solid colorways except for the premium EM's that released. i think nike's just trying do different this year. 

Nike is doing something wrong in either their designs or price points if the All-Stars are 100 bucks right now

Last edited:

[thread="596161"]Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series Elite Team April 18th Elevate May 15th Rose Gold June 5th Another Htm Kobe Revealed/15690#post_24397180​[/thread]
i think they would..

but the counter argument i got was "well they aren't selling out now that they're on sale on NDC"

few reasons:

2. people often look down upon shoes that are on sale because anyone can have them, people want exclusive stuff.
3. the shoes that are on sale now are "old news" and people are looking forward to the next release. they don't wanna mess with something that's been around. they want new stuff to show off to their followers on IG.
#2, that's when I like to buy. Couldn't care less who else has them. Not like we're dealing with 1 of 1s or something haha. 
Both. Priced way too high and the big 3 athletes all have pretty bad shoes right now.

Last edited:
Shoes on sale = win. The only bad thing is the shoes are on sale are usually ones with color ways I don't want!

Personally none of the non-elite looks good except that all white one. The elite that looks good are the drill sergeant and mambacurial and rose gold. HTMs as far as CW goes, the multicolor is not that good. You basically has an orange panel and a green panel with black toes. The blk/wht HTM looks good tho, but for the price for playing ball in them the elite low works just fine.

If there are no resale market, would I pay $50 over the regular elite low for the HTMs at retail? NO. Different people holds different values. Just saying

Last edited:
lol got all my 9 elite lows on sale. got my fundamentals for 108 from footlocker!

Last edited:

[thread="596161"]​[/thread]

i think they would..

few reasons:

#2, that's when I like to buy. Couldn't care less who else has them. Not like we're dealing with 1 of 1s or something haha. 

Both. Priced way too high and the big 3 athletes all have pretty bad shoes right now.
Brons took a nosedive after the 9s

Last Lebron I truly liked alot was the 8V2, kings pride XI was cool but the colorway was 100% of the appeal... I liked the 12 Silhouette but something about em made me stay away, coulda got a pair for 70 and didn't do it. Never liked the 10 and the 13 has a cool profile to me but I don't think I'll buy a toe swoosh shoe.

I may end up buying all the regular lows if they keep dropping in price. My least favorite are probably the total orange but for the right price I'd take them*. Xs are my favorite probably my favorite Kobe model.

Edit* if I found the total orange in my size for $20 at Ross.

Last edited:
i want pics of these exts
nerd.gif
 thinking i'm get rid of my ext 9 mid for the x mid since it's better in everyway except the snake pattern

I think its a combination of them being priced higher and how many pairs are produced now.

Back in 2010, only like 3 stores sold the Kobe V. Now like 15 or more stores sell Kobes and you also have Venomeon and the Mentality which take away some sells from the signature shoes.

Back
Top Bottom