Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Kobe 11 pics should be releasing soon. At least I would hope. I know Kobe's tend to be very well kept secrets up until release time.

Tinker is rumored to design the next shoe and i think that is depedning oif kobe would retire or not. Becuase of that i dont think pictures of the next shoe will come out that soon

Tinker is rumored to design the next shoe and i think that is depedning oif kobe would retire or not. Becuase of that i dont think pictures of the next shoe will come out that soon
I wouldn't rule anything out but with the Kobe 11's coming out in January the production should already have started on these. They just do a really good job of not letting any sneak peaks

Kobe somewhere weeps. I see I've let down the Kobe thread by my absence. Where do I start. A week ago folk was talking about the best Kobe Christmas shoe. Not once was the best shoe posted. Y'all gotta get over your hate for the 7 and give props were its do. These are BY FAR the best Christmas shoe in the Kobe line.

View media item 1787084View media item 1787085

Last edited:
I know Jordan Brand will make Jordans until the end of time..if they can get $200 or more out of every customer..but, will Nike still make Kobe models after he retires? Purely for a cash grab? Doesn't even matter if the Mamba played in them? If so..I can't be too excited for future Kobes..cuz then its really just like any other sneaker, designed to get consumers to buy..it won't designed for The Mamba to play in. *tear drop*

Kobe somewhere weeps. I see I've let down the Kobe thread by my absence. Where do I start. A week ago folk was talking about the best Kobe Christmas shoe. Not once was the best shoe posted. Y'all gotta get over your hate for the 7 and give props were its do. These are BY FAR the best Christmas shoe in the Kobe line.
Colorway is Sweet!

Shoe is Doo-Doo.
sick.gif

This Shoe was the Darkness before the Light (Kobe 8).
pimp.gif

Last edited:
SHEESH:nthat:
but im waiting for the kobe xi. ima cop it no matter what, unless they ugly as L

got ASG X's but switched back to year of the snake 8's for ballin, x's slowed me down footwork wise and were bulky
Completely agree. To me the 9s were the best in terms of support and not being too bulky.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 This was a peak of the Kobe before the fall which was the 8 then Peaked again with the 9 Elite and headed for an even farther fall with the 10 
laugh.gif
 hopefully the 11 is high point in the line.

I really hope that Tinker/Nike do a kind of farewell/best of type of thing for the 11, with all the colorways being reminiscent of the best colorways from the line using various materials yet the same silhouette (like most jordan models).

Kobe Fundamental - 154 shipped (depending on taxes) at Eastbay.​
 ​
[h2]Nike Kobe X "Fundamentals"[/h2]
Coupon Code:  LKS15N55 (Take 20% off for orders of $99 or more; expires 11/17/2015)
FREE shipping is good for domestic US orders only
 ​

Back
Top Bottom