Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The only thing that would make any of these sell out is the HTM association., that'll make people like anything :lol: WTKs will probably rot on the shelf like the rest.

Last edited:
just because the 9 was a flop doesn't mean these 10 will be

A what the shoe hasn't been an instant sellout in a couple years for Nike basketball. The high price point of like 260+ tax scares a lot of people away. There is no hype on these for resellers because they have learned their lesson seeing all previous models hit outlet prices. The 9 in many people's opinion was nicer than this models what the Kobe. If those didnt sell these will not either

Kobe Xmas should be an easy scoop? I'm currently in Las Vegas and was going to hit up the Nike store ASAP when they opened. They said FCFS... really for once actually want a pair of Kobe's. My friend at a local LV footlocker sneaked a peak for me and I love em. 

Kobe Xmas should be an easy scoop? I'm currently in Las Vegas and was going to hit up the Nike store ASAP when they opened. They said FCFS... really for once actually want a pair of Kobe's. My friend at a local LV footlocker sneaked a peak for me and I love em. 
Did your friend say if they had a full size run?

don't be surprised, the Xs look worse

A what the shoe hasn't been an instant sellout in a couple years for Nike basketball. The high price point of like 260+ tax scares a lot of people away. There is no hype on these for resellers because they have learned their lesson seeing all previous models hit outlet prices. The 9 in many people's opinion was nicer than this models what the Kobe. If those didnt sell these will not either

Strangely I like the X WTK's much more than the 9's, 9's look like they should've been an Easter shoe.

Good sign. My local footlocker is getting the Xmas and they barely get GR Jordans so you guys should be fine

[got myself the USA highs from Hanon on sale. Need to calm myself down but have a promo code from Nike and 5 rings dropping 2moro its going to be tough to resist

Back
Top Bottom