Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I agree with some of ya'll...though the xmas are nice, it does take away that Kobe didn't wear them...if they were just a regular release it'd be different, but they're billed as 'Xmas' so we were all anticipating seeing them on court...more special that it's Kobes last xmas game. Will be a gametime decision for me...

Smh that he did neither wear the Christmas nor the Grinches iD's.

Regarding the point, that the shoes do not match the uniform: both Kyrie and Lebron wore their christmas shoes and they don't match to their uniform at all.

Smh that he did neither wear the Christmas nor the Grinches iD's.

Regarding the point, that the shoes do not match the uniform: both Kyrie and Lebron wore their christmas shoes and they don't match to their uniform at all.
Christmas is one of the days that NBA allows non-matching shoes. 

Kobe was being Kobe, just like he made the opening day pair into opening warming cw. lol 

Last edited:
View media item 1843514
Beautiful shoe in person, Don't sleep!

I was first in line @ HoH Dadeland, 3 other people also showed up before the store opened.

Employee didn't let me use my birthday coupon because it was a "quickstrike" release. SMH.

Lovely!

I'm contemplating just going to the mall and picking up a pair instead of online.  But I have a 20% code and 10% Ebates 

All of you that are contemplating because he didn't wear them last night are crazy. This shoe is super clean. The 5 rings alone on the back are what made me cop.

View media item 1843514

I was first in line @ HoH Dadeland, 3 other people also showed up before the store opened.

Employee didn't let me use my birthday coupon because it was a "quickstrike" release. SMH.

Same happened to me. QS, smdh... Anywho, all the large sizes (13+) sold out 7 mins after they opened. glad I got there early. These are definite classics. Don't sleep!
View media item 1843519

These will not sell out. FSR sitting at nike europe. I will wait for a discount.

It's a nice shoe though. Nice pick ups everyone! 

5 rings pretty well sold out in australia, 2 hr wait at the register at my FTL, mostly coz of our boxing(black fri)day sales on at the same time.

anyone know where i can cop a 10.5 to australia

Last edited:

So since they are labeling them a quickstrike are rewards discount also excluded!!!...only reason i was going to head out today and grab a pair got a $20 off

Last edited:
I wasn't thrilled of the design of this year's Xmas pair and have all of the others Xmas pairs (despite him not wearing the previous two). But with him not wearing these that weren't that great to begin with I'll pass especially at retail. I'll stick with the true 5 rings pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom