Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Cant cart on FTL or Eastbay and Shoepalace unable to checkout.  I think they are pretty much gone in a size 12 anyway

didnt get to watch the game, but kobe never wore em?

:rofl:

ima pass on this one, but looks like they sold out on NDC.. unless nike did their usual tricks to make em look sold out

either Nike didn't make as much as normal GR's or people liked these more than I thought.. honestly these are much better on hand than pics as the mc toebox looks better in person.. Bright Crimson and gold speckles look great too.. :nthat: I was hoping to double up if they go on sale.. dunno about that plan now.. local HoH still have pairs though so I might scoop up a second pair later today when I'm out and about..

Kobe was the only 1 out of the 4 who didn't wear his own Christmas shoe lol
Wonder how Nike feels about this

crying-money-woody-harrelson-zombieland.gif

FCFS, so I'm guessing nobody expected rampaging for them.

I can see resellers sitting on these for a year then selling.

Just scooped an 11.5 XMas from Shoe Palace. Have no experience with them but hope shipping is good. Was only going to get the 5 Rings or the Grinch IDs, ended up with both. IMO the Xs did the reverse of the last few models, started off weak but finished really strong.

Just scooped an 11.5 XMas from Shoe Palace. Have no experience with them but hope shipping is good. Was only going to get the 5 Rings or the Grinch IDs, ended up with both. IMO the Xs did the reverse of the last few models, started off weak but finished really strong.

Was the correct price coming up when you placed the order?

Nike Scottsdale is handing out 20% off entire purchase cards at the front door. I couldn't use it on the XMas release shoes but if they sit thru the weekend might swing buy to re-cop the Kobe if they let me. No hype here in AZ. Easy cop.

They can sit on them. Retail is already too much for these...especially for a Xmas shoe he didn't even wear.
Agreed.  The real life pictures look good, but seems like it is sold out every where.  I didn't feel it was a must have, but just kinda on the fence about these.

LOLLLLLLL

No 12.5 on any sites currently for these xmas kobes

nike is *********** lately
mean.gif
Since these were supposedly 'limited' sz 12.5 wasn't available...I was hoping for a 12.5 also but hit up Nike beforehand and they said 12.5 wasn't going to be available...oh well money saved....

Kobe not wearing the Xmas definitely makes them more passable. The past 2 Christmas collections have been doo doo.

Copped a 9.5 for myself and a 12 for my boy at Foot Locker in Montgomery Mall Bethesda. Opened at 9 am with only 3 people waiting. Glad I was able to get a pair seeing that they sold out rather quickly online!

Back
Top Bottom