Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Nike Raffles = Ls for me

I was not selected. Lol
More $$$ for XI IDs....counting on you to come up with some ideas I can "borrow"....
wink.gif

I couldn't even put my name in the draw because Nike discriminates against Canadians. Smh
Can you blame them

laugh.gif
but he's on team JB which is owned by NB so well, Kobe does have thing against Canada, there was that one time he dropped 81 on them.....and man your info was spot on, i thought for sure you were gonna be wrong about another HTM releasing before the XI release, but damn i was wrong

Yea... so I tried. Much like many others, I obviously did not know to expect an HTM today. Did the whole thing, and left it to chance. I lost, and I must say? For a shoe I didn't know was launching, this loss kind of sucks. Glad I got the '5 Rings', but a pair of HTMs would have been nice too. Especially to close out my Kobe X collection.

When did they say there was a raffle? I didnt get a notification... Damn things are flooding ebay now though. Oh well Xi iD time soon

Last edited:
Lol I have a US address but it won't let me confirm my account with my US or Canadian numbers for whatever reason.
It wouldn't let me go through on mobile, but I tried on a computer, re-entered my Canadian credit card with my US shipping address (as the billing) and it went through. Not that it really matters though, since I was not selected anyways, but something to keep in mind for the next draw!

Yea... so I tried. Much like many others, I obviously did not know to expect an HTM today. Did the whole thing, and left it to chance. I lost, and I must say? For a shoe I didn't know was launching, this loss kind of sucks. Glad I got the '5 Rings', but a pair of HTMs would have been nice too. Especially to close out my Kobe X collection.
Welcome to your first L my man

omfg got oos after submitting payment on DSM

just got order confirmation somehow, but i think i'm taking another L on that order

Last edited:
Lol I have a US address but it won't let me confirm my account with my US or Canadian numbers for whatever reason.
It wouldn't let me go through on mobile, but I tried on a computer, re-entered my Canadian credit card with my US shipping address (as the billing) and it went through. Not that it really matters though, since I was not selected anyways, but something to keep in mind for the next draw!

checking out is fine, but when i tried to sign up for the draw it wanted me to confirm my account with a telephone number. so i put my canadian one, it said invalid. i put my US one, it said invalid.

it did this for the OVO jordan's and now this :smh:

anyone have a spare US number that i can use to confirm my account? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom