Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Couple shots of all my Xs....and my last pickup. Racecars
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

@EarlGotSole Nothing wrong with those 2 man. Those iDs are nice! The colors work well with the dark MC weave. Repped!

Commander and Americans need to go on sale.

Overall the X low fits TTS. Elite Hi to me runs big. If you have narrow feet.
For me the X elite low was half size small, the regular lows ran a tad bit long but not bad, and the highs ran tts. The rose golds ran a tad bit longer than the commander, American, coda. Seems that nike always shortens them up as the production run goes. The early 9 highs that released seemed to be longer than the later ones. ​

Man, nice IDs. Outside of the HTM, rose gold (which should've been lows) and the 5am, Nike really dropped the ball on the Kobe 10. Great silouhette, great performer and just a bunch of garbage colorways.

This shoe could've gone down as a top model in the Kobe line.

After many months, I finally broke these out to play.  I must say, I was not overly impressed by these, yet wasn't as disappointed either.  These feel flatter, less bend, perhaps due to the sole and design.  It's like the shoes have gotten heavier and stiffer (roll cage design).  For the price tag, I found nothing special with these.  I am wondering if the cheaper venoms or whatever might actually be a better shoe.

Has anyone else played in these?  While I understand that they need to be broken in, the whole shoe feels more stiffer and heavier than the popular 4-6s.  I must say; I really miss the old Kobes.  They were light, flexible, and perfect.  

I have yet to see the XIs, but if they look heavy and stiff, then it'll just be a pass for me.

Man, nice IDs. Outside of the HTM, rose gold (which should've been lows) and the 5am, Nike really dropped the ball on the Kobe 10. Great silouhette, great performer and just a bunch of garbage colorways.

This shoe could've gone down as a top model in the Kobe line.
Eh. All a matter of opinion of course, but I don't play ball so on court performance is not a consideration. I love the X's - my favorite since the VI. And I actually liked most of the CW's. Or a lot of them. I got most of the FK versions, but only a few of the EM/Fuse - same as the IX.

Nice pickup! I love this CW. I am hoping to get a beater pair so I can hoop without caring about damaging them.

waiting for the yellow and military to get discounted.
still , does anyone know how to paint kobe 10 elite high ?

Back
Top Bottom