Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yea, lucky enough to get them with help of a friend!
The others look good in person though! Especially the FTB

I've been hunting for the ftb 10s. Prices are down to about 380ish so I'll eventually scoop when they drop a little more

do they have any asg?

No, the employee told me the only Kobes they had were the Coda X (129.97), WTK X (179.99 I think), Rose Gold X (179.99), and Kobe X low black/blueish. Oh and a Bruce Lee XI return.

No Achilles & No ASG... Yet at least...

Haven't tried playing on black top with these. What are some of your experiences with the Xs on black top?

Haven't tried playing on black top with these. What are some of your experiences with the Xs on black top?

Just by the sole alone it wont last very long.

Unless you have an iD with a XDR outsole.

Anyone know where else I can find the Opening Nights for $119? All the HOHs here sent out their stock of Kobe Xs after the last game. Didn't expect that, smh.

Been looking for these for the last few weeks. 11.5 is available online but I went to the store and they couldn't order them. I was tight. I need them for that $120. Got the Red/Navy for $105 after my coupons had saved up.

I'm a true 11.5, my left fits nice but my right is a little tight. Hope they loosen up or I'm a be ******.

Last edited:
Quick few questions.

1) How much are the purple highs at local HOH's?

2) my HOH doesn't have them but if they were to order them to store (they are available online in my size) would they honor the instore price?

Quick few questions.

1) How much are the purple highs at local HOH's?

2) my HOH doesn't have them but if they were to order them to store (they are available online in my size) would they honor the instore price?

1. 119.99
2. Yes

Been doing that, think I said it before, if they find it in store at champs, champs price match, just did that on WTK 10s this past week. Your experience may vary.

1. 119.99
2. Yes

Been doing that, think I said it before, if they find it in store at champs, champs price match, just did that on WTK 10s this past week. Your experience may vary.
Repped for sure! I want to double on the purple highs and was stupid and didn't pull the trigger when they were 70 in outlets. That's pretty legit though for the WTK.

Damn, the purple highs were $70?! Im hurt that I missed that. It's worth a shot to try to order them at Foot Locker but they're all pretty much gone.

Just recently got into the Kobe series. After buying the WTK Xs I have fallen in love with the shoe. I am new to this thread and just want to know everyone's experience with the sizing. I consider myself to have a little bit of a wide foot.. I am TTS in Jordan's which is a 10.5 but find these and some lebrons more comfortable in the size 11-12 range.. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:
Just recently got into the Kobe series. After buying the WTK Xs I have fallen in love with the shoe. I am new to this thread and just want to know everyone's experience with the sizing. I consider myself to have a little bit of a wide foot.. I am TTS in Jordan's which is a 10.5 but find these and some lebrons more comfortable in the size 11-12 range.. Anyone else experience this?

Personally my first pair I went half a size up which fit comfortably and definitely wearable off the court.

However, on court, I picked up another pair TTS to play in because I felt my foot shifting inside the shoe by going half a size up even though I tied them up tight--so tight I was choking my ankles. Going TTS I can actually feel the foot support and ankle lock.

Your application your preference.

Back
Top Bottom