Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Unless you have reeeeeally wide feet, sizing up is going to result in a lot of people absolutely swimming in their shoes.

Totally different feel than this time last year when the MP's had just dropped and Details and Inspirations were around the corner.

I never thought I'd be saying "those were the days" just a year later....

The Kobes are sitting in every footlocker I have here. Easy pick up for the 5ams and plenty of the Allstars. Passing on both. Crazy how these arent selling like the older models used to. Is it partially due to Kobe being hurt and the Lakers being garbage? or is this 10 model average?
Probably a combination of the price, materials, and colorways. All way below subpar

Yea i decided im most likely gonna hold out for the elites, hopefully they come out with lows, playoffs start in april rigt?

Unless you have reeeeeally wide feet, sizing up is going to result in a lot of people absolutely swimming in their shoes.

Agree. I tried on the 11 and 10.5, both fit fine, but flatfooted me liked the 10.5 more plus the 11 obviously had the extra toe box spacing I did not prefer.

Yea i decided im most likely gonna hold out for the elites, hopefully they come out with lows, playoffs start in april rigt?
According to *************, there's only two more colorways dropping "this season" (not counting next week's Blackouts), the Vinos and the green ones which are both Fuse based.

I'm just guessing but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see the elites until the start of next season. I could be totally wrong on this.

Last edited:

According to these guys, there's only two more colorways dropping "this season" (not counting next week's Blackouts), the Vinos and the green ones which are both Fuse based.

http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-x-blackout/

I'm just guessing but I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see the elites until the start of next season. I could be totally wrong on this.
don't they usually rollout the elites before the playoffs? i wont be surprised we see the flyknits then 

I just saw the X's in person and tried them on, they are sitting because nothing about them makes you want to spend dang near 200 on them. Fit wise they felt fine and even looked good on feet but I feel like the X's should have been the 9's and the 9's the X's. Will see if they pickup steam when the elites hit, but I think I am out for the X highs

I just saw the X's in person and tried them on, they are sitting because nothing about them makes you want to spend dang near 200 on them. Fit wise they felt fine and even looked good on feet but I feel like the X's should have been the 9's and the 9's the X's. Will see if they pickup steam when the elites hit, but I think I am out for the X highs

Hit it on the head, same way I felt. Without knowing how good they perform as a hoop shoe, nothing could get me to part with 2 bills for them. Colorway is weird (would have been nice if they stuck to grey and cool colors like all the rest of the all star shoes), haven't heard a definitive review (and I want to try them for myself anyway).

I just wanted to grab a pair of all stars to hoop in. But I wasn't impressed when I saw them in person. And for 200, I could easily grab a pair of DS Kobe V or VI and have enough money left over to get matchy matchy lol.

Now the blackouts next week, thats a different story. They look nice enough to make me dive in and check them out.

i feel like im the opposite of most of you. I posted earlier in regards to my pros.
actual black, creamsicle sole. silver tongue. very different from the regular ones.
honestly the rest are just solid color scheme.
i'm hoping if there is a flyknit version, it'll have several colors on the shoe. unless it is a flyknit high, then no-go.

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'm gonna be sending my ASGs back to END, I like the shoe but they didn't have half sizes so I grabbed a 10 needing a 9.5, tried em on at Hibbets and they are slightly narrow but the half size is gonna be too much room.

Pretty sure I'm gonna be sending my ASGs back to END, I like the shoe but they didn't have half sizes so I grabbed a 10 needing a 9.5, tried em on at Hibbets and they are slightly narrow but the half size is gonna be too much room.
I didnt know END allows returns.  sounds like a hassle, but yeah no point if the shoe doesnt fit.  and knowing its hard to resell too lol

I think I'll buy one pair at retail and the rest on discount in outlets if I even like the shoe on the court.

nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

DOPE on feet vid, @NotoriousMJ23

You've sold me on the BLs.  Picking them up tomorrow.

P.S.  Closing shot of you @ the gym had me thinking you were Corey Brewer
laugh.gif

I didnt know END allows returns.  sounds like a hassle, but yeah no point if the shoe doesnt fit.  and knowing its hard to resell too lol

It's expensive to ship shoes back to END in the UK. You're better off just selling them (assuming you got a deal and that's why you bought from END in the first place)

After playing in them for straight 3 hours they aren't anything revolutionary honestly the 9 on clearance is the best bet u don't get the low to the ground feel and the heel lock isn't great the zoom is better for the longrun but does not feel great on foot rather had a plush lunarlon throughout that would bottom out eventually that the zoom

The only elite lows on the release calendar are these

KOBE X LOW ELITE/ TOTAL ORANGE
747212-818

But they have yet to have a release date attached to them

Anyone know of shoes with total orange in em? Tryna get a feel for the color

Back
Top Bottom