Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

went to my local outlet and they had the flights on the rack for 170 sz 12, were really comfy but the tongue was just huge.. i had no idea the tongue stretches out so much 

Finally received my Elevates yesterday. My first pair of the Xs.

Since Nike decided to not release them in Europe, it was really hard to get them. I found literally one seller in Europe.

I'm so happy. Love this pair.

Friend threw a oop wit the rose golds for $160. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

laugh.gif
Honestly I thought they'd be there quicker.

I went in to try the Rose Golds...and left with nothing.

I tried my usual 11.5 with Kobes (I'm a true size 11 but have to size up cause of a slightly wide foot) and they felt like BOATS on me. Cool, so I tried the 11...the fit was perfect, nice, snug 1-to-1 fit. I walked around the store a bit, and the carbon fiber clip by the pinky toe was digging into my foot...I told the associate I wish there was a size in between (11.25). After being in the store 10 minutes debating on what size to go with, I left frustrated without either.

For reference I have the Flights and ASGs in 11.5 and they fit ok.

Edit: went back and copped the 11.5, my girl liked them so much so she put up $$ for it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I tried my usual 11.5 with Kobes (I'm a true size 11 but have to size up cause of a slightly wide foot) and they felt like BOATS on me. Cool, so I tried the 11...the fit was perfect, nice, snug 1-to-1 fit. I walked around the store a bit, and the carbon fiber clip by the pinky toe was digging into my foot...I told the associate I wish there was a size in between (11.25). After being in the store 10 minutes debating on what size to go with, I left frustrated without either.

They fit snug in the forefoot area, but after some break in time, the flyknit loosens up. You should buy them on NDC and if they still don't feel as good as you'd like, you can return them within 30 days.

They fit snug in the forefoot area, but after some break in time, the flyknit loosens up. You should buy them on NDC and if they still don't feel as good as you'd like, you can return them within 30 days.

I just went with the 11.5, worst case scenario I'll wear elite socks...though I loved the snug fit of the 11...I can't/won't risk them being TOO small down the road...at least if they're a tad bigger, I can still fit them

Last edited by a moderator:
do you all wear super high socks with the elites?  I went to get a pair yesterday but held out on buying because it seemed like the material above the ankle would hurt unless I was wearing long socks.

Looks like the guy that gets knocked out in this video is wearing the white and black kobe x's, no sure though

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

do you all wear super high socks with the elites?  I went to get a pair yesterday but held out on buying because it seemed like the material above the ankle would hurt unless I was wearing long socks.
with shorts I wear em with low socks. Material at top is soft af. 10s don't look right wit high socks.

Went to ftl today. Tried on the rose gold and really liked them. I got them. I'll post up pictures later on today.

Looks like the guy that gets knocked out in this video is wearing the white and black kobe x's, no sure though

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
They looked like the HTMs 

You guys should avoid the HTM lows or its possible this might happen 
roll.gif

JK

I never wear high socks. Never ever.

Last edited:
To those with elite highs, does the tongue stay in place? Or does it flop/lean a bit down like the 9's? (This was my only gripe with the 9's)

Stays in place, nothing close to what the 9s tongue does

Cool, copped Rose Golds today, can't wait to break them out!

The tongue on the 9's bugged me, so floppy

I have worn Nike high quarter socks with them

Back
Top Bottom