Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I can't decide if I should get the "Elite Team" Kobe X, or the "Rose Gold" Kobe X.  Has anyone seen both in person? 

The recently released Kobe X 'Paints" are excluded from discounts on Foot Locker and Eastbay.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say not for long lol

I can't decide if I should get the "Elite Team" Kobe X, or the "Rose Gold" Kobe X.  Has anyone seen both in person? 
Like everyone else is saying, check 'em out in person if you're near a HOH or Nikestore. I personally prefer the "Team" colors, but that's just because I'm partial to purple flyknit, can't lose either way though.
And these are just amazing, simplicity for the win.

Any truth to the rumor Htm kobes dropping tomorrow online? Seen ppl tlkin bout it in twitter!!

Any truth to the rumor Htm kobes dropping tomorrow online? Seen ppl tlkin bout it in twitter!!

I about to ask this too. The dude I follow post pic and said got it at 21Mercer. Gonna release tmr instore tho not online but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom