Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Nah Homie....WE aint getting old...IM getting old...

MY ERA is watching L at 15 debuting My Radio on Friday Night Raps.....Sister to Video Music Box but on Channel 7 at 11 on Friday nights.....

Now if ANY of those references your aware of we can continue the conversation.....

If not please carry on.....
HAHAHAHA!!!
laugh.gif

I know the references you speak of, but you're talking Early/Mid 80's. I'll be turning 30 in September, but you def. sound like a 70's Baby for sure! Lol

Just goes to show, this Sneaker Culture thing goes WAY back... OG's in the house!
pimp.gif

Old is 2B lead pencils rewinding cassette tape. old is knowing how to operate the tracking n timing play n record together.

Old is 2B lead pencils rewinding cassette tape. old is knowing how to operate the tracking n timing play n record together.
Dang...I haven't had to adjust the tracking on a VCR in YEARS! 

I'm all in for the 'Curials! 

They're doing too many solid Flyknit uppers with a different colored toe.

The Mambacurial looks nice but put some creativity into it Nike.

Isn't the asymmetrical upper with an off colored toe, creative, though?

We've seen this before or something?

Isn't the asymmetrical upper with an off colored toe, creative, though?

We've seen this before or something?

We've seen this asymmetrical design before with a solid upper and toe. That's pretty much all we've seen from the Elite X low.

And this is Nike. Putting a bright color where there weren't bright colors before isn't exactly considered "creative" for them.

Last edited:
I know I'm late, but NT is the one place I thought I wold NEVER have to read a gay/feminine argument 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I know I'm late, but NT is the one place I thought I wold NEVER have to read a gay/feminine argument :smh: :lol:

Go into the CB 94 retro thread. Dude in there said he can't wear CBs anymore because Chuck kissed that ref after their ASG race.

Basically then proceeds to tell us how we should pro create and anyone who sympathizes with gay people are either gay or have a gay family member.

I let him have it and I'm still waiting for a response.

I'm from a rural town in east Tennessee, and some people here would rather have a murderer live next door than a gay person. I'm embarrassed to be associated with some individuals I know because of the way the feel towards the gay community. They scream "ITS A SIN," yet they've been divorced 4 times, are drunk every night, and cuss like a sailor. I'm a Christian, but I will never act like some of my fellow believers do in terms of same-sex relationships. 

I'm from a rural town in east Tennessee, and some people here would rather have a murderer live next door than a gay person. I'm embarrassed to be associated with some individuals I know because of the way the feel towards the gay community. They scream "ITS A SIN," yet they've been divorced 4 times, are drunk every night, and cuss like a sailor. I'm a Christian, but I will never act like some of my fellow believers do in terms of same-sex relationships. 
I KNOW THE FEELS.  I HAD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE SAME THING THIS WEEKEND.

Hey quick update boys, if you have a Discover Card, they are offering 10% off for NDC.  This can easily be coupled with a discount code that NDC gave you, whether 10,15,20.  Since Ebates and Mr.Rebates doesn't allow other discounts when giving cashback, this might get you guys the biggest discount.  Gluck!

The people who have issues with sexuality, race, gender or religion I feel sorry for. They exclude themselves from all types of cool things and people because of their views. I don't have the time to worry about how the next person chooses to live their lives.
preach!!

Back
Top Bottom