Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

laugh.gif
that was the best era this thread will ever see.
And not a single mention of this man
mean.gif

only thing missing is the mambacurial "light" they dont really give that true mambacurial feel to me like the 8s 

I still lol at you guys thinking that was him in here. Somebody had a cm punk handle and he was like the biggest troll niketalk has ever seen haha

I would ask to see the lunarlon insert and see how worn down it is. Obviously if it's flat they have been worn or balled in frequently

I would ask to see the lunarlon insert and see how worn down it is. Obviously if it's flat they have been worn or balled in frequently
Yes sir that is exactly what I did! I like to do that cuz the outside can look great with kobes but the insert is worn.

View media item 1681081
I'm really close to pulling the trigger. I would get them for 180 shipped.

Last edited:
Little high imo for a pair that was probably worn a fair amount. I mean dude didn't even bother to clean off the soles not like he was keeping them in good condition. I would keep looking

Little high imo for a pair that was probably worn a fair amount. I mean dude didn't even bother to clean off the soles not like he was keeping them in good condition. I would keep looking

I appreciate your guys input. I am just really wanting a pair and don't want to rush into something bad because I'm not finding anything at the moment. Thank you.

If you can get those christmas 9s for around $100-120 that'd be okay. I'm not into buying used shoes but I can understand how someone might. But, regardless the insole shows the nubs are wearing out, it was definitely worn more than 2x. My elite low 9s I play in ocassionally don't look like that yet (and it's been atleast 5 times so far). The shoes do look in okay condition though, but it is sketchy that he's saying it's 2x.

Back
Top Bottom