Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Last night's discussion.
Kobe-Yawn.jpg

There's a debate every year.

I'll just say there's a design for everybody in the 10+ years of this line. Everybody have their favorite(s) and dislikes.

Next year, some will say the XI will be the GOAT just because it could be Kobe's last shoe as a player and Tinker designed it.

Last edited:
Sadly I have been more entertained when this thread is off topic lol. Kinda says a lot about the X's as a whole. I haven't seen anything that has caught my interest in awhile when it comes up to upcoming releases.

Sadly I have been more entertained when this thread is off topic lol. Kinda says a lot about the X's as a whole. I haven't seen anything that has caught my interest in awhile when it comes up to upcoming releases.
:lol: most threads are more entertaining when they veer off topic... thank god for the hitman comparison.

I'm pretty in on Sneakers mate, and when the Kobe V dropped, it never got a second look from me.

You know what that tells me, it means I was unplugged from NT and sneaker hype *** blogs and what not and could see the shoe was nothing.

What does that have to do with what I just said? If you actually used them for playing basketball would know it wasn't "hype" that made people want them. They were and still are one of the best basketball shoes out

What does that have to do with what I just said.
They look terrible.

I didn't get back into the "game" until this past February so my choices were limited when it came to newer releases with realistic pricing.  I've used the IX lows and now the X lows (regular release and elites) and see their pluses and minuses.  The more I use the Xs, the more I love them.  Some day, I'll be willing to spend the money on older models but I have to try them on before I buy them.  I go by comfort first, CW second.  Hype means nothing to me.

Last night's discussion.
Kobe-Yawn.jpg

There's a debate every year.

I'll just say there's a design for everybody in the 10+ years of this line. Everybody have their favorite(s) and dislikes.

Next year, some will say the XI will be the GOAT just because it could be Kobe's last shoe as a player and Tinker designed it.
Happens around the same time too near the start of the 2nd half of the shoe's life. Soon we'll all post our top 5 cws followed by some random nonsense like what kind of boxes NDC ships in.

Last edited:
Performance is important, to some.
I hoop in retro IV's though so obviously it's not important for my game dude.

Don't be so upset, the shoes look terrible, to me.

:rofl: at women's sweatpants though.

Didn't people realize how goofy they looked in skinny jeans back in '09 and stop wearing them?  I haven't seen any dudes wearing them for years.

laugh.gif
most threads are more entertaining when they veer off topic... thank god for the hitman comparison.
I hear you there lol. This one especially. The gif from earlier was all in good fun. I personally loved the 5's but could understand why people wouldn't. My biggest thing with them was the upper ripping.

On a side note. Why is it every pair of shoes you want to buy are available when you don't have money or you could buy it and make a couple sacrifices but when you are primed and ready to buy, there is nothing out there lol. Seems to be my luck

Thanks got my 12.5 as no boutiques will get that size.

do any boutiques in general have them in general?

and repped for that deal, I think im about to hop on it. Looks like it works on the Overcomes too to get them to $160

Last edited:
do any boutiques in general have them in general?

and repped for that deal, I think im about to hop on it.

Well people like 23penny and places like that typically post them up for a bit cheaper than the 160 but since their connects are always in store, they don't get the 12.5s

Back
Top Bottom