Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

These aren't the actual WTK 10 and I don't know what they are but I actual like them. I think Nike could have doen soooo much more with the the non flyknit 10s ( and flyknit version).
View media item 1771749

If you can play in Jordan Retros, I'm pretty sure you can play in EXTs. I wouldn't tho. I too, like the Xs over the 9s. The midsole is more comfortable and the fit my foot better. I still like the 9s but I don't wear them really. I wear either the 8s or the Xs right now.
these are WAY worse than playing in a retro. They feel like dress shoes. I have played in tons of retros, and while many of them don't compare to today's kicks performance wise, they are lightyears ahead of these.
that's what they are for me as is every EXT sig shoe that i own and the only reason i buy them and the only sig shoes i buy and wear anymore, i don't buy performance models bcuz i'm not performing in that area of life anymore and i just don't need them

that's what they are for me as is every EXT sig shoe that i own and the only reason i buy them and the only sig shoes i buy and wear anymore, i don't buy performance models bcuz i'm not performing in that area of life anymore and i just don't need them
To each their own. For me it's silly to buy a signature shoe that the signature athlete (or any athlete for the matter) wouldn't wear.

To each their own. For me it's silly to buy a signature shoe that the signature athlete (or any athlete for the matter) wouldn't wear.

You crack me up, Kobe has been seen in exts plenty of times, as well as the other sig players, heck some nba player played in a pair, but let me ask you this then, do you support griffey shoes since he wore cleated ver, but the release was non cleated as well as his retirement shoes or cj81

Last edited:
these are way better than the opening nights, smh dont get why nike cant release good CW like this. 

Nike is really making me mad doing this crap with the Kobe line now. I feel like this is the LeBron line. Releasing trash and holding back nice colorways. :smh:

nice 
pimp.gif

Those would be a sure cop... 

mean.gif
 nike

Nike is really making me mad doing this crap with the Kobe line now. I feel like this is the LeBron line. Releasing trash and holding back nice colorways.
mean.gif
Agreed!!! Maybe the fact all 4 elites are sitting at NDC in FSR's will send a message! I know that they have more money than they know what to do with but still has to send a message!

Last edited:
You crack me up, Kobe has been seen in exts plenty of times, as well as the other sig players, heck some nba player played in a pair, but let me ask you this then, do you support griffey shoes since he wore cleated ver, but the release was non cleated as well as his retirement shoes or cj81
Cj actually wears his shoes when he trains. Find me a picture of kobe wearing the ext 10s. And sure NBA players wore the ext 9s because they were a true extension of the performance line. These however are not performance at all, hence why no ballers wear them.

Cj actually wears his shoes when he trains. Find me a picture of kobe wearing the ext 10s. And sure NBA players wore the ext 9s because they were a true extension of the performance line. These however are not performance at all, hence why no ballers wear them.
the problem is i don't care if the shoe can be used for performance bcuz i don't have any intentions of using any ext shoe for performance, IMHO only ID 10 Tangos use exts for performance, also i don't care who wears them, if i like them i will buy them and wear them as they meet my taste, so whether kobe wears the x ext or anyone else is irrelevant to me

is it really that bad? and you have TX confused with RENO :lol:  but it's cool that they're in a HoH bcuz then my patience next will allow me to get them for the low

I liked the quality of the white lows. I like that shoe. However, to me, quality was lackluster on the high and I knew right away to check those off of the kicks to never buy. :lol:

I'd wait for the REALLY LOW...like 60 bucks. :lol:

Last edited:

the problem is i don't care if the shoe can be used for performance bcuz i don't have any intentions of using any ext shoe for performance, IMHO only ID 10 Tangos use exts for performance, also i don't care who wears them, if i like them i will buy them and wear them as they meet my taste, so whether kobe wears the x ext or anyone else is irrelevant to me
THIS

Back
Top Bottom