Kobe's best 32 Kicks via Nicekicks

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by al3x89

what a *%+!+@ stupid website.

2 shoes per page.. !*$%.
It gives their website more hits... thus exposing more banner ads... thus more revenue for the site.
#treated

ya i know they're trying to make more money, but the website is hardly viewable with all those ads and takes forever to load. i gave up after a few pages. i don't care for their opinion lol.

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by al3x89

what a *%+!+@ stupid website.

2 shoes per page.. !*$%.
It gives their website more hits... thus exposing more banner ads... thus more revenue for the site.
#treated

ya i know they're trying to make more money, but the website is hardly viewable with all those ads and takes forever to load. i gave up after a few pages. i don't care for their opinion lol.

Originally Posted by liljp361

good stuff you guys
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
what the hell are you talking about? Who are you saying good stuff to?

Anyway.....list is wack. What the hell did they do....put a list of all kobes in a hat and just start pulling random names of pairs and list em like that?

Originally Posted by liljp361

good stuff you guys
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
what the hell are you talking about? Who are you saying good stuff to?

Anyway.....list is wack. What the hell did they do....put a list of all kobes in a hat and just start pulling random names of pairs and list em like that?

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

All those shoes... AND HIS WHITE/MIAZE NIKE 2K3's AREN'T ON THE LIST?!

2k.jpg

Blasphemy...

How did these not make the list can you say SMOKING... Those are heat , but lets be real KB24 has played in some heat... GO LAKERS ...  

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

All those shoes... AND HIS WHITE/MIAZE NIKE 2K3's AREN'T ON THE LIST?!

2k.jpg

Blasphemy...

How did these not make the list can you say SMOKING... Those are heat , but lets be real KB24 has played in some heat... GO LAKERS ...  

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Fail for them not having the original Laser Huaraches, Ice Blue Adidas, Sunshine Adidas, MPLS Huaraches, bad list

I remember all sorts of college teams having those. Those were way more widepsread than the all mighty rare "USA" adidas shoes

Back
Top Bottom